BY AJAX

Ajax® Tropical Lime Twist Dish Liquid.

Stronger than Grease®. see more...

Stephanie M.
Waverly
This smells really good but it doesn't work very well. When i do dishes I like a nice hot sudsy sink of water but the suds don't last long and it doesn't help much with grease either. I picked this up for a buck at the dollar store but I would rather pay a little more for the more expensive brand that actually works.
Jennifer D.
Ajax is one of my top brands for dish soap, the lime one is one of my many favorites. It gets grease off like it’s supposed to and smells great and helps mask any odors our dishes can leave behind at times. Yes I do recommend Ajax and this scent. (:
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
I like this dish soap. It doesn't irritate my hands and doesn't ruin the softness of them. Effective at cleaning dishes and heavy or greasy stains. A little goes a long way so a bottle lasts me a long time.
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
A good go to product. It has a delightful smell that fills the air. You can find it at almost any store and is very inexpensive. I wish it was just i bit more concentrated.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
The lime scent is awesome, and it works really well. I was surprised how much I liked the smell. I'm not a lime person, but I like to give things a try before I say I don't like it. I really like this product, it's affordable and would recommend it
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Good stuff cleans dishes well and it smells amazing! I also like how it’s not too expensive. Comes in a variety of smells and Ajax has a ton of other cleaning products to choose from! I switch up soaps all the time though so I don’t know if I’d buy again
Dominique K.
Loveland
I feel as if those detergent doesn’t really clean the dishes well. It’s not very soapy so you have to use more than normal. It’s very cheap which explains in why it doesn’t work as well. I’ll buy when budget it tight but prefer not to
Kathy M.
Why does this product keep selling? Who thinks that it actually works? Trusty me, if times aree hard go to the other side of the dollar store and get a bar of Dial. At least your bowls won't be greasy "after cleaning."
Kim M.
Great scent and does the job well. Affordable while still good quality. Works just as well as the expensive products. Doesn’t leave residue on dishes and leaves them feeling clean. Would buy again and recommend.