BY AJAX

eCom discontinued??? see more...

Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I started using this brand at the last Assisted Living facility I worked in, before then I had never realized it existed.  I usually get it at Walmart, and I've started getting it over Dawn.  It's not quite as effective but I can get a lot more dish soap for the price than I can Dawn.
Samantha T.
I usually purchase this at my local Walmart. It has a nice scent and does not make my sink area smell sour. I buy this often because I believe it is effective. I would recommend it to others who may want to buy it.
Jeremiah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I decided to pick up this detergent because it was on sale at CVS Pharmacy. The detergent is great at doing its job which is to aid in cleaning but the consistency is a bit off. It's quite watery and not as thick and soapy as other detergents such as dawn. It is also very pricey for the quality in price with one bottle ranging from $2-3.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
Really cheap dish liquid but I like it a lot I always buy it it's a good value and you don't even have o use a lot to get your load of dishes clean it's really effective in my personal opinion I do recommend it to others
Hannah L.
Me and mom both love this smells great and works hard for you makes doing the dishes some much easier and how doesnt like that
Shy B.
I love the way it smells and it doesn't dry your hands out like some do I would recommend this to a friend or family member
Shelby H.
Pensacola, FL
I love Ajax dish soap. I have used it for years. It works great on grease, smells nice, and is very inexpensive
Stephanie N.
Guymon, OK
I like anti bacterial soap, and this is it! It is cheap as well, and smells so good!! It cleans and disinfects.
Precious P.
I get this because it's inexpensive and does the job. It cuts grease and loosen food from the dishes well
Irja S.
It smelled good and the smell lasted! It felt so fresh and clean:) it was super effective and I use it on regular basis! Not pricey at all!!