BY AJAX

eCom discontinued??? see more...

Buy on Dollar ...*
Jeremiah B.
Jeremiah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I decided to pick up this detergent because it was on sale at CVS Pharmacy. The detergent is great at doing its job which is to aid in cleaning but the consistency is a bit off. It's quite watery and not as thick and soapy as other detergents such as dawn. It is also very pricey for the quality in price with one bottle ranging from $2-3.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really cheap dish liquid but I like it a lot I always buy it it's a good value and you don't even have o use a lot to get your load of dishes clean it's really effective in my personal opinion I do recommend it to others
Precious P.
Precious P.
I get this because it's inexpensive and does the job. It cuts grease and loosen food from the dishes well
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
I started using this brand at the last Assisted Living facility I worked in, before then I had never realized it existed.  I usually get it at Walmart, and I've started getting it over Dawn.  It's not quite as effective but I can get a lot more dish soap for the price than I can Dawn.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Me and mom both love this smells great and works hard for you makes doing the dishes some much easier and how doesnt like that