BY AJAX

Stronger Than Grease Lavender Scented Dish Liquid 2 Helps Eliminate Tough Food Residue Ajax blossoming lavender dish liquid creates a delightful scent while powerful ingredients help eliminate tough food residue. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of lavender while promoting spotlessly clean dishes. see more...

Lolo S.
Just bad. I thought I was getting a deal by paying less for this dish soap but I had to use three times as much soap to get the job done. If I would have splurged on the soap it would have been a better bang for my buck. The only reason it gets two stars is for the smell.
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
These soaps are okay, I really only get them when I'm ballin on a budget. They are relatively thinner so you have to use a lot. It isn't as concentrated as much as others. But it still gets everything clean.
Kelsey S.
I love this dish detergent! It's really cheap and works awesome! I used to always get the lemon scent, but citrus soap are bad for a lot of silvers, so I switched and I love it!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like ajax dishsoaps scents so much! its a good dishsoap for cleaning as well of coarse ! and its one of the 3 soap brands i use! this scent is so soothing!
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
This is a go to product in our household. A trusted brand that gets the job done every time. Great scent and affordable too.
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite dish products. It smells amaxing, ckeans VERY well, snd leaves my hands feeling super soft!
Yanelli P.
I've been using since always. My mom used and i just continued using the same product. Its so good and unexpensive.
Ann G.
Affordable , does the job, and smells soooooo good! One of my favorite go to dish washing liquids.
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
This product is well worth the price and has a great refreshing smell we will continue to use
Carla💎 C.
Brampton , ON
I love Ajax. It’s my go to to clean my dishes, my sink. As a mom and I’m always in the kitchen and cooking. So Ajax is dope