BY NONE

Super degreaser and powerful on plastic. Cuts through grease to get dishes sparkling clean. Fights germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Antibacterial formula. Application: Hand Dishwashing Applicable Material: Plastic.CPM49860. 49860. Ajax Ajax Dish Detergent. see more...

Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
It is tough on grease as it claims. However it is also very tough on your skin! I use it to let a dryer on food dish soak but rarely use it just to wash dishes by hand! If you do t mind wearing gloves it's perfect. Cleaning power is effective! And it's super cheap !
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Always my to go dishwasher detergent! It works amazing! All the grease comes out fast and i love the citrus smell it has! I buy mine at HEB for about $3! Strongly recommend it 🙂
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I bought Ajax because it was on sale at Walmart and I was highly impressed by the product. The scents are lovely. A little bit of the detergent goes a long way and really cleans and degreases dishes. The price is very cheap for how well the product works. I will buy again and I highly recommend.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Ajax is a great dish soap. I've been using this for as long as I can remember! Ajax is SUPER with fighting grease and anything else left on dishes. The sent is amazing as well I buy it over and over again!
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
Ajax is stronger than all grease! I frequently buy this because I know it does an exception job and I can get it at an amazingly low price anyone could afford. I typically purchase at the dollar store or Walmart and would recommend to everyone else who does dishes.
Nic B.
I've used Dawn and all the other big name dish soap but this one is so cheap and it's good. I love the Lime scented one but honestly it doesn't matter the scent to me. Plain and simple: for the amount you get and the price this is a no brainer. It never disappoints.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
Home Sweet Home Expert
My favorite dish detergent. Its really tough on grease and has a good smell. Theres a variety of detergents. I like to let pots and pans stand with a bit of hot water and a little bit of this product and by the time I know it the grease is off.
Cortani W.
Mobile , AL
This is a great inexpensive dish detergent! It is super effective for a portion of the cost of a traditional detergent. The scent is so fresh it really helps mask the dirty dish smell while doing dishes. It's great for cutting through grease too!
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I always buy this brand but I need me a just soap. Not a surly the sand but I usually just buy whatever is easiest to grab in the food store cleans the dishes great prices great shape of the bottle is great I really have no complaints about this
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Older folks have a saying you get what you pay for. This dish soap works only if you use half the bottle. I find that it is kind of thin and is not tough on grease at all. When using this product you will need elbow strength.
Nichole B.