BY NONE

Super degreaser and powerful on plastic. Cuts through grease to get dishes sparkling clean. Fights germs on hands when used as a hand soap. Antibacterial formula. Application: Hand Dishwashing Applicable Material: Plastic.CPM49860. 49860. Ajax Ajax Dish Detergent. see more...

Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
The price is great but you get what you pay for. I don't feel like this soap gets my dishes clean and it doesn't fight grease very well.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
My favorite dish detergent. Its really tough on grease and has a good smell. Theres a variety of detergents. I like to let pots and pans stand with a bit of hot water and a little bit of this product and by the time I know it the grease is off.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Ajax is a great dish soap. I've been using this for as long as I can remember! Ajax is SUPER with fighting grease and anything else left on dishes. The sent is amazing as well I buy it over and over again!
Raven A.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, Vt
Mega Parent Expert
Ajax is a staple around here because the price is right! I love the smells and texture. It lathers up good and cleans my dishes. It comes in great sizes and is gentle on my hands. Will continue buying.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Vancouver
I know it's cheap but I wish it would live up a little more to its name! I wash dishes by hand and have to use so much soap to do one sink of dishes!
Yasmina R.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me gusta mucho crecí usando este producto , mi madre no se permitía otra marca , elimina los malos olores de los platos y ollas rápidamente.
Danyelle L.
Danyelle L.
Lithia Spgs, GA
The dish detergent that I buy the most. There's nothing specific about it that I like, I just buy it because I trust it!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Our family loves Ajax. We rotate scents but always stay with this brand. It smells good and gets the dishes clean!
S H.
S H.
Mega Parent Expert
My go to dish detergent. It tackles grease so well and doesn't leave My skin super dry. Smells pleasant
Dulce I.
Dulce I.
It's good you can find this even at the dollar store which for me is good alway saving where I can.
Nichole B.