Ajax Blossoming Lavender Shine Dishwashing Liquid, 52 fl oz uploaded by Christie T.Ajax Blossoming Lavender Shine Dishwashing Liquid, 52 fl oz uploaded by Jimena B.

BY AJAX

Kiley K.
Chicago
Adriana L.
Oh my goodness I'm do glad this product was made! The lavender is by far the best one. It's almost soothing, if you can be by washing dishes. :) My kids make fun of me and say,"Oh no, mom is almost out we need to get her more or she'll be cranky." What can I say, I'm just in a better mood when I'm using this product!
Brad C.
Springfield
We use to use another brand and recently changed to Ajax with great joy. Not only does it cost less and last longer but it cleans better in my opinion. The scent is spot on. We won’t be changing back to the other brand.
Taliyah M.
DET
I love how Ajax cuts through grease on pans and cleans my dishes very well. I just moved out from my parents and bought the Ajax and other things in bulk and glad I got a pack of 9 of Ajax. I recommend this soap to anyone that wants a good dish soap to use. I have used the lemon scented one I purchased at target and it works great too but Amazon has the better deal for a lot of household items if willing to buy in bulk.
Olivia M.
Yeah I really like this dishwashing soap in general although I'm not really a huge fan of the lavender smell, but other than that, this soaps works as a good soap because it gets grease and gross stuff off of whatever dishes I am cleaning so I like it.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
The lavender has a calming scent which is very useful when i'm stressing out and having to wash my roommates 500th plate that she left in the sink because she can't be bothered to ACTUALLY WASH HER DISHES STEPHANIE!
Cheryl V.
I love Ajax lavender dish soap. It smells soooo good! It is very affordable too, I buy it at my local grocer. It is effective in cutting grease and I know it will work. I buy it at my local grocer and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to my friends and family.
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
Ajax gets the job done like no other and it smell great!. I honestly cant say anything but good things, I don't have to use alot and it cuts the grease really fast. The smell is great and the color is cute too. I would buy it again and I do buy all the different aromas.
Destiny R.
This detergent smells really good, but other brands work better. I really had high hopes that this would work as well as other brands that I have tried, but was disappointed. It took a lot of soap to later effectively, and my dishes did not seem as clean as I would like. I will not purchase again.
Baylee S.
If my boyfriend had it his way we would be getting Dawn every time. I prefer AJax over Dawn. It gets all kinds junk off my dishes so easily and smells so much better than Dawn! I love Ajax and I'll probably only be buying their dish soaps!