Ajax Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid

by Ajax

Ajax?? Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid.
Stronger than Grease???.

Why is it called a Bleach Alternative, bleach disinfects and Brightens,  Does Ajax Bleach Alternative disinfect and brighten?
Start your review of Ajax Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid!
Carla M.
Fayetteville, GA
Ajax bleach lime dish detergent is a great product. I like that the suds last a long time and my dishes get cleaned with little effort.
Gregory G.
Aliquippa, PA
The scent is always amazing. It works very well and always gets the job done. Makes the dishes look brand new.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This dish liquid gets my dishes clean and my hands clean. It smells great and is cheap! I would purchase it again.
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
Cleans the dishes great but I have to keep reapplying the soap constantly because it doesn’t stay on the sponge. Causing me to waste more and more product while I’m cleaning my dishes.
Zumaya F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Esto arranca toda la grasa y voy disfrutando su olor, es duradero solo con un poco en agua y rinde para varios usos, su precio es accesible, y su calidad indiscutible. Recomendado!!
suly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Los he comprado pero no me agradan mucho. Aunque tienen muy buen aroma no hacen mucha espuma y me dura muy poco el liquido de lavar platos
Daniela C.
Flushing, NY
Great affordable dish soap. It works great. Easy to rinse off too. You can always find it on sale somewhere. Definitely recommend.
Kate B.
Cocoa, FL
Simple, working, good smell. I use it very long time and it doesn’t finished. Nice scent. I like it.
Marsha J.
This may sound ridiculous but most of the dish soaps do the same job. There are a few brands I avoid but of the brands I like I look for the soap that matches the color scheme in my kitchen . 🤷🏽‍♀️ik😊
Chelsea S.
Ventura, CA
Better than some but worse than most. Did not clear food off dishes well and not worth the effort. It’s cheap for a reason.