BY AJAX

Ajax?? Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid.
Stronger than Grease???. see more...

Veronica C.
I love Ajax. The bottle shaped is my favorite and I love how many different size options they have. The scent is amazing as well. It’s also the cheapest in my stores to that’s a plus. It aids up perfectly too. I’ll always love dawn though
Tania C.
Plano, TX
A pesar de que tengo la piel demasiado delicada, este jabón es cuidadoso con mis manos. Limpieza muy bien tanto platos, como los sartenes. Otra cosa por la que me gusta es que si necesito usarlo para lavar de vez en cuando mi baño, es de gran ayuda ya que ayuda a quitar ese aceite corporal o residuos de shampoo que pueden quedar en la ducha o en la tina. Y por supuesto para lavar los trapitos de la cocina es muy bueno. Deja un olor a limpio!
Keekee J.
Milledgeville, GA
Ajax has been my go to dish liquid since being out on my own... The lime and green apple are favorite kind.. Ajax suds up very perfectly and cleans oh so well... This is indeed a go to item for dish liquids and I highly recommend it... Don't just take my word for try it out for yourself....
Hannah S.
Canton, OH
While this liquid seems less concentrated compared to other dishwashing liquids, the scent is AMAZING! It reminds me of lime Jell-O or Kool-Aid. You can purchase the product at plenty of different locations so it is easily accesible. This is one of the top two dish soaps I like to use.
Ashley T.
San Diego , CA
This soap is usually the cheapest option available at most stores and I usually get it at the dollar store. It is really thin and I usually have to use quite a bit of it each time I wash dishes which means it doesn't last very long. You definitely get what you pay for.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
The only thing that I don’t like is the smell but other than that this product is amazing. It gets the dishes clean and doesn’t have them feel greasy. I love that I can buy it anywhere and it’s not expensive.
Courtney H.
Centralia
I love the Ajax brand! Gets my dishes looking and smelling clean. My dishwasher isn't the greatest so I need to count on a dish soap to pick up the load it can't
Ashley T.
It’s a good soap but... I get itchy hands and I don’t like that. So I have changed to something that is more sensitive to me and it works good. It’s a good soap though don’t get me wrong .
Heather K.
Moulton, AL
I have tested around with different dish liquids over the past two years, and out of the several i have tried i like this the best. i pour some in when I'm running a loud of water to clean dishes and it gets all food and oil off.
Hannah F.
I think Ajax soap works great and smells pretty good too. It’s pretty good at getting grease off of dishes. I definitely recommend! You can usually find it at the dollar store as well, which is convenient!