Ajax Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid uploaded by Odyssey G.Ajax Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid uploaded by Dana C.Ajax Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY AJAX #19 in Dish Soap

Ajax?? Bleach Alternative Lime Dish Liquid.
Stronger than Grease???. see more...

Kayla M.
Chattanooga
I am ok with this product only because it does a good job at cleaning dishes. The only bad part is the green and orange scents are horrible. It is not expensive at all. I would definitely buy this product again,but in a different scent.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Keekee J.
Milledgeville, GA
Ajax has been my go to dish liquid since being out on my own... The lime and green apple are favorite kind.. Ajax suds up very perfectly and cleans oh so well... This is indeed a go to item for dish liquids and I highly recommend it... Don't just take my word for try it out for yourself....
Hannah S.
Canton, OH
While this liquid seems less concentrated compared to other dishwashing liquids, the scent is AMAZING! It reminds me of lime Jell-O or Kool-Aid. You can purchase the product at plenty of different locations so it is easily accesible. This is one of the top two dish soaps I like to use.
Cassandra R.
this is another soap we like to use it works really good, we like to use it to wash our bathtub is that good for cleaning also we love it it’s super affordable and effective, i totally recommend it!
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
This soap is usually the cheapest option available at most stores and I usually get it at the dollar store. It is really thin and I usually have to use quite a bit of it each time I wash dishes which means it doesn't last very long. You definitely get what you pay for.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
The only thing that I don’t like is the smell but other than that this product is amazing. It gets the dishes clean and doesn’t have them feel greasy. I love that I can buy it anywhere and it’s not expensive.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Ajax is a great brand that I always keep around my house. It helps get all of the grease out of my dishes and help make everything extra squeaky clean. I also put it inside of my dishwasher when I run the dishes just make sure everything is extra clean
Ashley T.
It’s a good soap but... I get itchy hands and I don’t like that. So I have changed to something that is more sensitive to me and it works good. It’s a good soap though don’t get me wrong .
Sevan K.
newark
I love Ajax since forever! But this smell of lime is the best! Leaves your hands and dishes smelling so nice and clean!!! Removes stains perfectly I got it at Walmart and I will definitely buy it again as I have been doing for the past few years