BY AJAX #8 in Bleach

Eliminates Unseen Food Residue. Invigorating & Uplifting Scent of Ruby Red Grapefruit. Stronger than Grease™. see more...

• Would you use this product on the daily base?4 Answers
  • Sera qur tambien funsioma para la lava platos??1 Answers
Ajax Bleach Alternative Dish Liquid Soap
  • "have tried the different scents but by far my favorite is grapefruit." in 1 review
  • " This is the worst product i have ever bought, doesn't get the dishes clean adn you tend to have to use more than what you should be using, never gets rid of the grease and food that is left on the plates from eating and its not worth it." in 1 review
Zephyr 8.
Another one of my not so favorite brands.  Yes, it's economical.  However, I don't find that it is when you're having to use so much of it.  It's sudsy and smells nice, but as far as cutting grease... Well, not so well.  For that reason, the low star rating.  I'd rather spend a dollar or two more for a dish washing detergent that only requires one squirt to cover a bunch of pots and pans that may or may not have grease.
Layla M.
I say this is the best dish washing liquid I use this is actually all I use to wash my dishes Pros! it has my dishes looking and smelling Good, No cons but to me I think I use A lot each time I make dish water cause I like to see the bubbles and want my dishes super clean. Yes I recommend this product and As I write this I need to get to the store to buy more lol.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a budget friendly dish soap, this one is it for you. I love the smell and it's very inexpensive. It cleans well and lasts a decent amount of time. I would say it's a little thinner than most other dishsoaps I've tried and I only tend to buy it when I can't get the others on sale, but it's still a great product for the price.
Jessica C.
York, PA
This kind smells really good. Any soap that has a good scent makes doing the dishes a little better for me because it's something I absolutely hate doing. But seriously when the soap smells good for some reason I don't mind washing the dishes quite as much
Andrea H.
Mullens, WV
The citrus smell is so invigorating! I has a nice thick formula that rids your dishes of grease. It really gets your dishes nice and clean and is gentle on your hands.
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
I love this brand of soap! It lathers so well and it smells so good! It doesn’t make my hands or dishes feel slimy after I use it. It’s not oily either. It gets the dishes clean and in return makes me happy!
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. I always buy the 3 pack and it lasts my household a long time. It’s super inexpensive and you can get it anywhere which I love. I would recommend this to other families!
Nancy L.
It gets the job done. I like see suds on the sponge when washing dishes. The price and value is good. I can not find anything wrong with this item at all. I recommend this product.
Nicky J.
Richmond, KY
Does a great job removing grease. I expected it to dry my hands out like most dish soap does but to my surprise my hands felt great! Added plus, it smells awesome!
Olivia M.
Bellingham, WA
This is my go-to dish soap. It's affordable and lasts quite awhile. The smell is great and it really does work to get my dishes clean. I try to handwash my dishes if I can help it. This is gentle on the hands and doesn't leave film on my dishes/pots/pans or my hands.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you use this product on the daily base?
Cinthia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Sera qur tambien funsioma para la lava platos??