BY AJAX #92 in Dish Soap

Ajax grapefruit dish liquid with bleach alternative has natural citrus extracts that create a delightful scent while powerful ingredients eliminate tough food residue. The ruby red grapefruit scent is invigorating and uplifting. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary L.
El Paso
This dish washing liquid is really good. It leaves the dishes clean. I am very pleased with it. I haved been buying it for years.  Leaves the dishes clean. The suds smell good. I wish it made more bubbles. The price is very affordable
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I’ve been buying this for some time and it’s a great deal for how much you get. I think I paid under $3 for it at Walmart. It’s effective, cuts grease and I love the smell of citrus. It’s a really great dish soap.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
We usually buy this product because of the prices. It has so much soap and somehow is a lot cheaper than most of the other dish soaps that surround it. It smells amazing and I’ve used this product for years.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
I love this!! First of it has bleach so it cleans my dishes and also disinfects. Second of it has real citrus on it which helps cit thru grease. Pic taken right before I started doing my dishes
Rehana F.
Stream wood
I really love how it smells. It cleans well, soft on hands, cheap and yes effective.The big bottle lasts forever. I've always been using this brand and not planning to switch for now .
Eleni E.
Springfield, MO
I’ve honestly never used a different soap. I love the smell and the fact that it last not an over powering smell. Each sized bottle is responsibly priced willing is a huge perk
Sloane T.
This product is right up there with Dawn and it's more afforadable! I bought this when I was living on my own and didn't have too much extra to spend on dish soap. They have it at just about any store and they have many different scents. I would recommend this to everyone and definitely buy it again.
Tania C.
Plano, TX
I love it.
It’s a great product for clean all your kitchen.
And it’s really very cheap.
Siempre lo compro porque es muy bueno, ya sea lavando tu vajilla, limpiando tu estufa, lavando los trapos de tela que se usan en la cocina, e incluso para lavar tu bañera en el baño, quita muy bien la grasa.
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
I picked up this product a few days ago apt my lical store. It has a strong pleasant smell that fills the air. I just wish the formula was a little more concentrated.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My boyfriend bought this and he is always looking for a cheaper product than what I from experience would pick and though it is less expensive it smells terrible and you do need more of it to get the job done and it does Drama hands out even if I only use it once. I don't recommend this.