Ajax® Advanced Dual Action Clean Laundry Detergent 32 Loads 50 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Cristina G.

BY AJAX

High performance detergent formulated with low-sudsing prevents machine malfunction and breakdown. Soap is quickly dispersed for high performance saving time and energy. Smaller soap measurements maintain consistent performance eliminating breakdowns and extending machine life. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Fabric; Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Clothing; Chemical Compound: N/A. see more...

Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I always find this brand with good prices, washes really good my laundry on the house, like sheets, my daily clothes, even the blankets for my cat. Leaves a good fresh smell on the fabric. I do recommend it by the price and how leaves your clothes!
B. B.
Comparable to other brands. You can usually find it for a decent price and on sale. Like many other detergents, it's heavily scented. Just make sure you use the recommended amount to get more for your dollar. Not a favorite, but the cost may be worth the try.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This laundry soap gets my families clothes super clean and smells good and is budget friendly. I purchased it because there was a sign that said new and I liked the price, I would highly recommend this product to friends and family.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I decided to try this because it was on sale at Staples. I have lots of allergies to scents and additives used in most laundry detergent. I've been really impressed with how well this gets my laundry clean and does not break me out.
Chrystal S.
Worked OK with my laundry. Did not get out as many stains as others for my kids clothes and honestly did not like the scent.
diyana o.
Bandar seri begawan
i like to use this liquid detergent rather than the old detergent it because it more clean easy to dissolved...and u can wash up to 10kg for only half cup of this detergent....i save more by using this detergent up to 3-4 month ....so u can save more money in the mean time u get a clean washed clothes
Paola N.
Excelente blanqueador, aunque el olor es muy fuerte pero excelente blanqueador para la ropa blanca, es súper efectivo, y a un precio muy bueno en el mercado super fácil de adquirir en cualquier tienda cercana.
Anita H.
It is not so much to say. Use Ajax every day. And wil recommend it. It is many difrent also with klorin. I use that one to two time in week
Giovanna H.
Me encanta por su doble acción! Muy útil en la limpieza profunda del hogar, muy efectiva además que económica