BY AJAX

Sweta R.
I have been using this brand for years. It is more affordable compared to other brands. I love the smell of citrus. It is so refreshing and energizing. It cleans my dishes well and cuts through grease.
Colleen B.
So I originally bought this to help strip the colour out of my hair using the vitamin c treatment. And let me say, this stuff works amazing. And it’s only $1 most places! I’ve only used this once for dishes and I would say it works really well at its intended job along with other miscellaneous uses! :)
Kristen B.
cincinnati
It gets he job done. Mostly, I few as if it’s very thin formula and not as thick, therefore it’s easily dispensed, which also means easily wasted! The price is always right! I’d recommend to buy if you’re in a pinch but if you can add a few dollars down go with the more potent soaps like dawn.
Maria M.
Athens, OH
It lasts so long! That’s one of the main reason I always come back to Ajax. It truly lasts me around two months and a half, which is a lot! Smells very clean and does the job perfectly, in my eyes, awesome product.
Barbara A.
We have Ajax in our kitchen right now, it smells good does not harm my hands and cleans my dishes, pots and pans, and kids toys very well.  It also cuts grease off stovetop and dishes and pots and pans easily.
Haley C.
Arab, AL
This pales in comparison to Dawn. Ajax dish soap is much runnier. It is good if you need a dish soap just to get by or maybe rinse some things but as far as really washing, I would recommend a better brand.
Andrea B.
Ajax is a great product, it gets the job done effectively at a great price. However, if your like me and enjoy having the soap suds linger, this product will not hold up to your expectations.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
The worst. Cheap and can always be found on sale but doesn’t last long because you need SOOOOOOO much to wash dishes. I️ would not recommend and I️ also Dont purchase anymore
Destiny G.
Have nice clean smell . Bought from Walmart for a cheap price . Bubbles up nicely as well. It doesn’t last a long time for me because I I like to change out my dish water .
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope!
This product is ok it has a good scent package is good but it could be better on grease it’s affordable.. thanks gbu!
Denise D.
Hartsville, SC
How do it work on dishes?