Airwick Scented Oil Warmer uploaded by Jan a.Airwick Scented Oil Warmer uploaded by Mackenzie T.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Oil Warmer.
Fragrance sold separately.
Only use AirWick® refills. see more...

Buy on kmart
Jan a.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I always like Airwick. The have a new electrical plug diffuser and I don’t really like it, i feel is not strong enough to hold the wait of the glass container so the diffuser is hanging on the wall.
Veronica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I really like having the Air Wick plugins in my house. It is a very quiet diffuser. I like how there are different setting options to increase or decrease the amount of fragrance that comes out.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Wow! These plug-ins are a must to keep my classroom and home smelling good. I use ONE plugin in my classroom and it is enough to refresh the entire room! Added bonus: the scents are infused with essential oils.
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Just picked this up from Walmart. The Airwick brand has so many different scents....omg!!! Well I found 2 different scents on clearance, Love and Happy. They Both smell really nice and joyous. A three pack in in was $5 and a two pack of happy was $4. Im going to give this a try compared to my store brand Febreze.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great price, smells very nice, and truly is the only way to deodorize your house without potentially burning it down. You can hear a puff on the sent releases, however somehow it makes us throughout the air but the smell stays consistent. We have these all over the house, and find them worth every penny.
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This warmer is so cheap and almost universal. I can fit most brands of oil warmer liquids in this thing. I keep one in my bathroom and 2 in my kitchen. I love these and they're usually like $2 at walmart !
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I have a few of these all over my apartment. Some smells are stronger than others. I have Snuggle scent in my bedroom and can smell it in the whole room, but the Hawaiian scent in my living room isn't very strong and the one in the hall I can smell when I walk by but not other wise. Overall, I like these though. Sometimes I don't always want to smell something, so it's nice that they aren't too overwhelming. The warmers and refills are also usually pretty affordable. I always purchase them from my local Dollar General.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
I use all air wick products. These warmers are really cheap and you can get them free sometimes with a coupon. They really make the room smell nice and last forever.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I used to be obsessed with these things. i had them in every single room of my whole house, since they have so many different scents it was nice walking into each room smelling different. the issue i have with these is they run out fast and these leak. they leak so bad and i have pets and children and thats the last thing i need, a toxic product leaking where they can get to it so i no longer will purchase.
Cassie K.
I only recently started using these, within the past year or so. I like many of the Airwick scents, especially the scents they release around holidays. I like that you can control the amount that is released, and that it actually works. I do wish these weren't so bulky, but not sure if that's avoidable at all. I'd say one of these usually lasts about 1-2 months depending on what release setting it's on.
Viky F.
Which AirWick product is your favorite?