Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Kenya J.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Scented Oils adds a warm and consistent long-lasting fragrance. The advanced design allows you to adjust the fragrance to the level you desire and its sophisticated look compliments your home décor. It comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets and leaves the second outlet free. When the Air Wick Scented Oils runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill. For Use With All Air Wick Air Freshener Warmers. see more...

Olivia M.
Apple cinnamon is absolutely the best fall scent of air fresheners. It's a good mix of crisp like the cool air outside and spicy from the cinnamon. I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone. Everyone who goes into you're home will love it.
Mel G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
In over all I like the smell of this scented. oil is one of my favorites! One of the things are that they don't last very long and they are a lot but expensive unless you buy the big package from Sam's Than is worth your money.
Johanna C.
Atlanta , GA
I love the smell of the airsick apple cinnamon scented oil. The only con is they do not last long and cost a lot for what you get. I like to put them in certain rooms and also have them when we have company over. I would recommend if you want to spend the money, otherwise just burn some nice candles instead
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
This is my favorite scent of Airwicks to use in the fall. It smells like you are baking an apple pie or apple crisp. I like walking into my house and having it smell good. I use this in many rooms since I have pets and I feel that these really do help to mask pet odor.
Awilda C.
My favorite, scent they have because I can use it all year long. Keeps my house smelling wonderful. I've always loved the smell of cinnamon and when I found this air wick scents I had to get it right away, I still buy it.
Alexa P.
I actually love these. They work really well and just give an "ahhhh" feeling when you walk past them. They also have fun seasonal scents and I just love the Christmas ones. I recommend these to other people.
Lilly A.
This is the best scent at winter time. Highly recommend this product specially around the holidays.
Our house is not big and one plug is lasts a long time and makes our home smell lovely.
Corinne C.
Watertown, WI
These are so nice especially around the holidays. I plug it in as soon as my Christmas tree is up and it leave the house with such a pleasant smell that isn't too overpowering. They last a while too!
Kathryn B.
I love airwick, it was my first brand i bought of scented oil to be heated with the plug, apple cinnamon smells so good, a great fall scent, but love the other fall / holiday scents they have
Kenya J.
I absolutely LOVE this scent. Most of all just one is needed for my entire living room and it lasts a very long time. I switched from Glade plug ins because of this.