Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersAir Wick
Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon

Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon

Air Wick Scented Oils adds a warm and consistent long-lasting fragrance. The advanced design allows you to adjust the fragrance to the level you desire and its sophisticated look compliments your home décor. It comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets and leaves the second outlet free. When the Air Wick Scented Oils runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill. For Use With All Air Wick Air Freshener Warmers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon!
How would you rate this product?
Apoorva S.
Omaha
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I expected them to come for a bit more time and the smell too, it doesn't spread in the room. It just flows around the refill itself.
La D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon uploaded by La D.
Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon uploaded by La D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great smell long lasting ! There’s nothing i would change about this product. I am eventually gonna try new scents but I’m just in love with this one so much. Definitely recommend!
Mel G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
In over all I like the smell of this scented. oil is one of my favorites! One of the things are that they don't last very long and they are a lot but expensive unless you buy the big package from Sam's Than is worth your money.
Olivia M.
Boston, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Apple cinnamon is absolutely the best fall scent of air fresheners. It's a good mix of crisp like the cool air outside and spicy from the cinnamon. I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone. Everyone who goes into you're home will love it.
Kenya J.
Airwick Scented Oil Refill - Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Kenya J.
I absolutely LOVE this scent. Most of all just one is needed for my entire living room and it lasts a very long time. I switched from Glade plug ins because of this.
Corinne C.
Watertown, WI
These are so nice especially around the holidays. I plug it in as soon as my Christmas tree is up and it leave the house with such a pleasant smell that isn't too overpowering. They last a while too!
Lilly A.
This is the best scent at winter time. Highly recommend this product specially around the holidays. Our house is not big and one plug is lasts a long time and makes our home smell lovely.
Rachel L.
Kissimmee, FL
All time fav. I love the smell all year around!! I need to get more of these ASAP.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
This is my favorite scent of Airwicks to use in the fall. It smells like you are baking an apple pie or apple crisp. I like walking into my house and having it smell good. I use this in many rooms since I have pets and I feel that these really do help to mask pet odor.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
This is my go to airwick especially around the holidays. The scent is great and lasts a long time

Looking for your answer?