BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Airwick Scented Oil Life Scents Mom's Baking 1.34FLOZ Color: Brown. see more...

Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I really love the scents that come in the Air Wick life collection. I truly believe there is something for everyone. The scent does well with odor control in the bathroom where my cat's litter box is. My main issue is how quickly it runs out. I have to replenish it every other week and that is getting expensive. I'm considering trying a different brand or essential oils.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I love filling my home with this scent. It really brings back childhood memories. Even my husband enjoys the smells. It is never disappointing and makes my home feel welcoming. Everyone compliments the smell and wants to know what it is! I would recommend.
jade g.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love love love , I have one in every room ! I love walking onto a room and having it smelling fresh! And I can also have a difrent sent for each room, I'll always rebuy !
emma n.
St George, UT
I am constantly looking for new scents to add to my home, so I tried the Airwick Scented Life Scents in Mom's baking. It does smell great, however the smell got tiring very quickly. Although it is affordable, the scent did not last very long and I ended up throwing it away even before it was done.
Angelica E.
These are super amazing to me!! I love them so very much. I have only good things to say about this product. It's inexpensive and very effective. Very affordable especially with coupons! I recommend these to anyone especially when you have an addiction to candles and scents like me!
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the fall when it's time to plug in the holiday scents. Airwick Scented Oil Life Scents Mom's Baking is a perfect sensory addition to my home this fall. These refills swap out so easily with other scents without issues and the plug-ins have lasted a really long time.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA
You would think this is a kitchen only scent, but I have this scent in both of my bathrooms, upstairs hallway, and dining room. It has that warm, fresh baked apple pie smell. I love coming home and smelling this instead of our 2 dogs.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this scent. I do t really know how to describe it but it smells yummy. It smells like a mixture of vanilla and cinnamon and other delicious Snelling things. It makes me mouth water. Definitely love it
Stephanie B.
Altoona, PA
This leaves such a pleasant smell that you can cmdll throughout the whole house. Usually you can only find this fragrance around the Holliday season but when I find it I always stock up.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I have tried many plug in air fresheners. Airwick is my favorite of all of them. Once you plug it in it works right away. And one thing can laugh about a month. And I use one in every room and I also bring them to work.