Start your review of Airwick Revitalizing Eucalyptus & Citrus Scent Scented Oil Refill With Aromatherapy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These have a great smell and last a long time I deff would recommend getting them I love having it for when people come over” in reviews
1,129 reviews
Air wick is some awesome products on the market so many fragrance to choose from
Phoenix, AZ
This scent smells so good, loves the way it smells when I walk in the house.
This scent smells so good, loves the way it smells when I walk in the house.
Airwick is a common brand of air fresheners that I know I can trust. I like the refills because it helps reduce garbage waste. The Eucalyptus & Citrus scent is awesome.
Staten island, NY - New York
I love the different fragrances but my favorite one is the ocean breeze it makes me feel like I'm at the beach ,I love the summer
Killeen, Texas
I love to use this airwick refills they senal really good and last a while. They're prefect for the home.
Lafayette,Louisiana
Air Wick plug ins are so good they last a long time . You can get any smell you like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Acapulco,guerrero