Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Life Scents Summer Delights 6.17floz uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Life Scents Summer Delights 6.17floz Color: Yellow. see more...

• Hey has anyone else had trouble with the kit? I seem to have to b...1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Life Scents Summer Delights 6.17floz Airwick has been the only freshener I've used that the scent lasts. Especially im a house that two inside dogs run around in, I love that you can set a timer on it for how often you want it to spray (three settings) or there are ones that are motion activated! And there are so many scents to choose from for each season
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
Recently bought this starter kit and I am a bit disappointed  because the actual automatic refreshener does not work as I has hoped. The top keeps coming off every time it sprays. I did get this on sale so it was very cheap and it does fill the entire room but I have to constantly keep fixing it.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
If I could give this review more stars I would. THIS SCENT IS MIND BLOWING. I like sweet smells, that aren't too harsh and this is amazing. I always buy the refills for my automatic air freshener. It's so warm and inviting of a scent. Absolutely amazing.
emily R.
Scottsbluff
Home Sweet Home Expert
So perfect for larger rooms! The automatic spraying is great and keeps the room fresh for so long! For sure worth the money and the scent packs last a long time so repurchasing isn't an investment. Highly recommend!
Jamie F.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love using these automatic air fresheners throughout my home. It's always leaving a burst of fresh scents, I currently have this summer edition scent and it's a light pleasant smell.
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is probably my favorite air wick scent and model thus far. The black is by far more sleek looking. Its gives you a freshly cleaned house odor all day.
Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
I just recently bought this product I love it I want to go back to the store and get more at least 3 more for every room. It last me about a month
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
Have this in our bathroom ! Little strong at 1st,didn't think I'd like it however I actually like it now !
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I have freshmatics all over my house, and summer delight is on the top for my favorite scents from air wick leaves my house smelling sooo good! And definitely not bad prices, recommend to anybody and everybody if you don't have one of these in your house you're missing out
Heather W.
I had a coupon for this so I decided to try it! And I absolutely love it. Helps keep my living room a little fresher and safer then having to worry if I blew out a candle or not. I set mine on the lowest setting so it would not run out fast.
Saintia J.
Hey has anyone else had trouble with the kit? I seem to have to buy a new one every 6 months because the kit seems to malfunction and leak excessively. I really love this product as an air freshener but I can't keep purchasing it. Please help.