Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Life Scents Summer Delights 6.17floz uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Life Scents Summer Delights 6.17floz Color: Yellow. see more...

• Hey has anyone else had trouble with the kit? I seem to h...1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Life Scents Summer Delights 6.17floz Airwick has been the only freshener I've used that the scent lasts. Especially im a house that two inside dogs run around in, I love that you can set a timer on it for how often you want it to spray (three settings) or there are ones that are motion activated! And there are so many scents to choose from for each season
Jemille B.
I have 6 of these throughout my apartment and it smells so good. I love that it is black in color which can go with everything. The fragrance is long lasting and you can even smell it outside my apartment door
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love airwick freshmatic starter kit. Ive had mine for a couple years and im surprised it works great still. I love all airwick scents, the scent lasts very long. The summer delight scent is one of my favorites. Sweet snd musky at the same time.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
Recently bought this starter kit and I am a bit disappointed  because the actual automatic refreshener does not work as I has hoped. The top keeps coming off every time it sprays. I did get this on sale so it was very cheap and it does fill the entire room but I have to constantly keep fixing it.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
If I could give this review more stars I would. THIS SCENT IS MIND BLOWING. I like sweet smells, that aren't too harsh and this is amazing. I always buy the refills for my automatic air freshener. It's so warm and inviting of a scent. Absolutely amazing.
emily R.
Scottsbluff
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
So perfect for larger rooms! The automatic spraying is great and keeps the room fresh for so long! For sure worth the money and the scent packs last a long time so repurchasing isn't an investment. Highly recommend!
Jamie F.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love using these automatic air fresheners throughout my home. It's always leaving a burst of fresh scents, I currently have this summer edition scent and it's a light pleasant smell.
Rebecca D.
I have two ferrets and a dog. While I do keep them clean and keep my home clean, a slight "animal" odor is unavoidable. I have one of these in my bedroom where my dog's crate is, and in my spare bedroom where my ferrets spend most of their time, and if you don't see them you would never be able to tell that there are animals in my home.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I have freshmatics all over my house, and summer delight is on the top for my favorite scents from air wick leaves my house smelling sooo good! And definitely not bad prices, recommend to anybody and everybody if you don't have one of these in your house you're missing out
Crystal G.
Springville, UT
I'm giving this product 5 stars because it leaves my house smelling beautiful all day everyday . There isn't a day I don't use this spray sent product . It leaves my clothes and self smelling fresh and good I love love this product I have nothing bad to say about it .
Saintia J.
Hey has anyone else had trouble with the kit? I seem to have to buy a new one every 6 months because the kit seems to malfunction and leak excessively. I really love this product as an air freshener but I can't keep purchasing it. Please help.