BY AIR WICK

The AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC® Ultra Automatic Spray's time-released fragrances are subtle, but give you the confidence of knowing that your home is always welcoming and pleasurable for family and unexpected guests. Just set it to your preferred fragrance level and enjoy the continuous freshness. The AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC® Ultra Automatic Spray does all the work for you! Just one Air Wick Freshmatic refill lasts as long as 55 aerosols for a home that's always fresh and clutter free. With so many scents to choose from, it's easier than ever to enjoy continuous freshness without lifting a finger! see more...

Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I have this auto sprayer in White for my bathroom! It’s up on a shelf and I never have to spray the bathroom with spray once someone uses it. I have the timer set for 18 minutes and it sprites the room! It’s such a genius idea. So many different scents, we have the waterfall one in our bathroom and it’s so refreshing! Definitely would recommend. Just make sure you don’t place it over anything important, the surface does get a bit sticky from the spray landing on it over time.
Anna H.
Medina, TN
We have about 5 of these throughout the house to keep it smelling clean and fresh. They go off frequently and come in several scents that don't choke you out. Great for kids rooms.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I love air wick freshmatic system, it's a great way to keep your house smelling great without even thinking about it. Just fill it, set your power desired, and forget it. However if you put the spray on high setting, it's going to run out faster and you'll have to refill it more often.
Gigi S.
I hardly smell a thing, what a disappointing product. It worked maybe the first few days and then nothing, despite constant refills. I won't be purchasing it again, it was a waste of money in my opinion. I would recommend AGAINST buying this product.
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
Bought this one because the sprayer was black. It fit well with the design of the room it would be in. Plus the refills it came with were convenient. Nicer scent than sooner of three others. Would buy again.
Debra B.
Lithia, FL
I absolutely love Air Wick Freshmatic. It is the only air freshener I have found that really works. The fragrance is not overpowering, and the price is extremely reasonable comparatively speaking. I highly recommend you give Airwick a try if you haven't yet.
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
I love this scent. I usually go crazy when they have a bonus buy at walmart for it. It's trong but not too strong if you have allergies. The sent lasts a pretty good while too
Megan F.
Great sprayer that is good timing and has awesome options for all of the scents. The sprayer is attractive, yet they all seem to stop working after a year. All 3 of ours have stopped, even with new batteries.
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA
I love this stuff. It is great for the bathroom. Lol
Smells good, without been too overpowering. Great fragances and couldn't beat the price.
Marissa M.
Love my auto sprayer. Keeps my living rooms smelling fresh and clean even with two rotten dogs running around.