BY AIR WICK #55 in Air Fresheners

Freshmatic® Ultra Automatic Spray The Air Wick® Freshmatic® Ultra Automatic Spray s time-released fragrances are subtle, but give you the confidence of knowing that your home is always welcoming and pleasurable for family and unexpected guests.  Just set it to your preferred fragrance level and enjoy the continuous freshness.  The Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray does all the work for you! see more...

• I've bought a couple of the Airwick Freshmatic scents and am wond...1 Answers
  • Will they be able to make a better model of the freshmatic?9 Answers
  • Are these better than the plug ins?15 Answers
Airwick Freshmatic
  • "These airwicks leave your house smelling so fresh and clean, it doesnt even seem like your using any kind of air freshener." in 40 reviews
  • "In the bedroom or bathroom they work well but in the living room or kitchen/dining, I can't smell anything coming from them." in 32 reviews
  • "there is one of these in every room in my house, it fits in small spaces and i love how it sprays every time someone walks past it." in 25 reviews
  • "If you want your home to have a rich smell or in your room or in the livingroom it is good I like it because it is automatic and has great variety in odors the price is a little high but you lasts a long time" in 24 reviews
  • "I love this product, it keeps my house smelling great and clean,I love the variety of scents, the design is elegant, i like de price..." in 22 reviews
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I put this up in my living room, it works to a certain point . After about a month and a half it just stopped spraying and when I would open the front piece ,the spray was leaking all over. I replaced batteries ,even replaced the spray container and it still did the same thing . I'm not sure if it was a product defect or something on my end .have to replace it though.
Hannah G.
I love the freshmatic! You just set it for a certain interval to spray and forget about it. The freshmatic leaves your room smelling great all day long. One set of batteries lasts longer than the can of spray! I also love that you can interchange your spray whenever you’d like!
martha c.
Philadelphia
I fell in love with this air freshener not only did I get this for really cheap at shop-rite but it has lasted me for over two months. I found this item on sale and I had a coupon so I paid 3.99 for it. I would highly recommend this air freshener.
Brittney S.
I like how you can set this up and walk away knowing that your house or room will smell amazing every time you return. The product is not priced badly at all. I would recommend to anyone who want their living space to smell fresh.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
It smells great when you use it, but it would leave a nasty, oily residue on my non-carpet flooring near where it sprayed. The liquid in the cans also didn't come out well and pooled inside, making a mess when I needed to change the cartridge. It made more of a mess than I feel it was worth, and its easier to just use the wall plugins.
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
I keep one of these in my closet so my clothes always smell amazing, it lasts quite a while as well I highly recommend for any small spaces!! And it’s affordable
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
I can say that this product does work well especially in our bathrooms. I can just never get used to the sound of it when it goes off because it sounds similar to someone sneezing. still a great product nonetheless
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a very good little kit. It comes with sprayer and spray. The lavender smells very refreshing. It lasts forever. I never seem to have to change this thing out.
Megan H.
Bunnell, FL
I love my airwick freshmatic, it is an inexpensive product and the refills last way longer than I expected them to. I put the batteries in before Christmas and they are still in and working 4 months later.
I usually change the refill every month and a half, and so far I have tried apple cinnamon and orchid blossom( I think it's called), and both scents were amazing and continued to fill my home with a wonderful smell.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Tengo totales de la ONU el 8 de ambientadores ESTOS Freshmatic en mi casa y los amo! Te dan un Elegir su fit con sede Fuera de la Frecuencia con La que DESEA Que rociar y Las Baterías duran para siempre en ella amo los olores y en ellos la marca me enncana
Melodie D.
Saskatchewan, Canada
Does anyone else get spooked when they spray?
Melissa D.
Where do you keep your Air Wick Freshmatic?
Regann N.
Dover, DE
What's your favorite flavor
Mayra J.
Minneapolis, MN
Which would you prefer Glade or AirWick?
Amanda G.
Are these better than the plug ins?