BY AIR WICK

Removable plastic sleeve for discreet look. Gives a clear fragrance experience. Wide range of fragrances for any preference. see more...

Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I found these at the dollar store so thought, why not? They smell very good and do make your home smell good on the first try. I feel like after a while though they smell goes away. For $1 though what can you really expect. I would buy again if I had no other option.
This freshener reminds me of fresh clothes from a dryer, the crisp smell of clean in the air is delightful. Or even when you have company over you'll smell like you've washed the whole room. This product is affordable to anyone wanting to smell crisp air.
Elizabeth S.
I bought this product from Target but can be found at Walmart as well. I loved that it smelled very good but then it stopped. It is not very good for long term at all. Was not happy with it. You get what you pay for. It was very affordable.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
Ehh these may smell good but they don't last long! The product tends to dry out quickly so I only purchase them if I don't feel like spending a lot. They are pretty cheap and smell right away.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
I placed this product in my bathroom and it made it smell so fresh. I loved how I could put it anywhere and it was super discreet. the only thing I would change is how long it lasted. it didn't last but maybe 4 weeks.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
These cones are fantastic for freshening up a small space like a bathroom, however due to the appearance of a scented cone I wouldn't put it in any other room in the house.
Omayra A.
Calexico, CA
Love all type of air wick products and have really good scents totally recommend it..love that has long lasting scents and smells so fresh
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
I keep this little sucker tucked in my laundry room where my litter box is for my cats! You'd never know I had a litter box in there!
joevanie r.
Philadelphia, PA
We buy all the time nice smell don't last but it's great for the bathroom when you doing your business what can I say nice price
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
I am not a big fan of the whole air wick thing. I prefer to use the candle wax melters and they give off a much better scent!