BY AIR WICK

Removable plastic sleeve for discreet look. Gives a clear fragrance experience. Wide range of fragrances for any preference. see more...

Esmeralda V.
Combine
i really like these they work very well i have them in my closet and under my bathroom sinks. they are sometimes a little strong. they are effective for me. very affordable really well priced. so i like to have them and i recommend them all the time
Penny Q.
Ephrata
I love the smell of this product, but that is the only reason I will purchase it. Well, that and the fact I can often find it in a local Dollar Tree. It seems to "melt" away quickly. So although the smell is good and strong, it does not last long.
Sofie H.
Marysville, WA
These smell good but do not last. I purchased a couple just to try them out and ended up tossing them in the garbage a couple days later. They are definitely affordable. I found them at the dollar store. I'm glad they weren't more money because I will not be getting them again.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I am the type of person who wants my whole house to smell amazing, and unfortunately this product did not impress me. Don't get me wrong they have a lot of amazing smells, but they don't last long, and it barley made my little bathroom smell good
Lauren H.
These have a great scent....but they don't last that long :( Its nice to just be able to set it up though and not worry about spraying something or having a candle knocked over!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
These only smell fresh for maybe 10 mins and then you havw to put you nose right up on it to smell anything after the first 10 mins. Not worth the buy.
Denisa U.
I don't feel that the scent is strong enough to actually make a difference in any room. So its basically a waste of money. I wouldn't buy it again.
Stacy G.
Murrieta, CA
I liked the scent but it was not very strong at all for my bathroom 👎. I wouldn't consider purchasing it again as it's hardly noticeable.
Harly A.
I liked the berry smell. It really freshened up the room and since i have three dogs, the room does tend to get stinky and this helps.
Trish L.
I got these cheap so I just threw one in the car. The scent was really strong! However, it didn't last for very long--two weeks tops.