BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Scented Oils adds a warm and consistent long-lasting fragrance. The advanced design allows you to adjust the fragrance to the level you desire and its sophisticated look compliments your home décor. It comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets and leaves the second outlet free. When the Air Wick Scented Oils runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill. For Use With All Air Wick Air Freshener Warmers. see more...

Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
This is my favorite plug in air freshener. It smells great! I've had mine plugged in for a few weeks now and it still smells great. I use it by a litter box and have another in my bathroom where I keep laundry. Highly recommend this product. Bought it at Walmart.
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
Just tried this scent. Smells really good... but it just deosn't last that long.... The smell was notible at the beginning then for a week or so, afterwards can't really smell it much anymore. Wish it lasted a little bit longer.
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
My favorite scent from this company. I like to use this plug-in in my bedroom because it is such a relaxing scent. It can be strong in small rooms so sometimes I plug it in for a few hours and then unplug it overnight. The scent lingers though.
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love these we have used these in our house forever, they're perfect for everyday you just plug-in and forget about them and they do their thing your home will never smell bad!
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I thought i was going to like this air freshner because I really like lavender. After a few hours with it plugged in, it smelled like cologne. I inplugged it and threw it away.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
These smell amazing!! My husband and I recently bought these in these specific scent due to the fact that at the hotel we stayed at for our honeymoon in Cabo, smelled like this. At the time we didn't know what the scent was so we asked an employee & he kindly told us. As soon as we got back home from our trip we went to buy these. We absolutely love them! They make our home smell soooo good & relaxing.
Sarrah J.
The smell of this air freshener is heaven. Most of the guests that enter my house, the first thing they say, is what is that amazing scent? I tell them lavender and chamomile. I can't get enough of how beautiful these smell. Yes I would buy these again, in fact I have plenty of back ups.
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I live the smell of these. However I don't know if I would recommend these to many people. The plug in they are in gets supper hot so I had to switch to another brand because I was afraid of a fire happening if I wasn't home and it was plugged in.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I just love the smell of lavender. It smells so feminine and clean. During the winter when the windows are closed I love the smell of Lavender. They are very effective and affordable. I purchase them at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. I would recommend them to everyone that enjoys imagining that you are on an island during winter.
Laura A.
These remind me of my mom's house! Smells so clean and comforting. I buy the big pack at SAMS club because they're cheaper and you get more. I would suggest you set your warmer in the medium, or else it can be overwhelming.