BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Aerosol are the new generation of cleaner and effective instant air fresheners. Unlike traditional aerosols that release chemical propellants with fragrances, Airwick air fresheners are powered only by fresh air to deliver a cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray. Fits Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra, Ultra I-Motion, Ultra Odor Detect and Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Sprays Hawaii Scent see more...

Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really love this scent! And all of the Tropical line. It's not as headache inducing as I believe some of the more common scents to be, and I always put it on the office shopping
List for the office bathroom.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
This scent is really good. You don't need a whole lot. The price is pretty good. It helps keep the room smelling nice. I recommend it. I will definitely buy it again. I really like this air freshener.
Maribel A.
Preston, GA
I love this spray. After I vacuum, i spray the house with this and it leaves the house smelling fresh and clean and i also put the plugins so it can kepp it smelling good. I greatly recommend it
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
These smell so good and the scent lasts forever. It really only takes one quick spray though because more than that can be a lot to handle. It tends to be a bit on the strong side of scents.
Chaney H.
Smells great when first sprayed but doesn’t last very long. I was a little disappointed but if you buy the bottles that plug into the wall they’re more effective. It wasn’t expensive at all.
Susan U.
When i cant afford frebreze Hawaiian scent Airwicks Hawaiian scent smells just as good for a fraction of the price. I get compliments on my house all the time after cleaning and I use this product. I love the smell its very tropical like a mini vacation.
Veronica A.
Wichita,Ks
I love the smell of the of this air freshener! The pros are it leaves your house smelling wonderful! I really don't have cons about this product. It's affordable and you get what you paid for. I would recommend this air freshener to anyone. Smells like Hawaii! Five stars! 😊😊
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I like this spray its nice and fruity like it's name Hawaii! It smells like all the other brands Hawaii scent just at a cheaper price. I always gets a bottle for less than a dollar. It sprays out evenly smells great and has many options to choose from.
Tiffany H.
Arnold, MO
A great scent! I love Air Wick because of how strong the smell is! It's very noticeable when you walk in to a room after a quick spray. & The price is great! You definitely cannot go wrong with buying this product.
Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
AirWick Hawaii scent is a must have in my house. I always spray it before company comes over. It is effective, but not very long lasting! You will have to keep applying. It is very affordable and a good value for the money. I highly recommend.