BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Aerosol are the new generation of cleaner and effective instant air fresheners. Unlike traditional aerosols that release chemical propellants with fragrances, Airwick air fresheners are powered only by fresh air to deliver a cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray. Fits Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra, Ultra I-Motion, Ultra Odor Detect and Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Sprays Apple Cinnamon Scent see more...

Divya M.
South Richmond hill
I love this scent. It's my all time favorite. Every time I see it I buy like 3 at once. It's so inexpensive and it last so long. The scent is like if you were to cut open a fresh apple omg it's amazing
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I love smell of this spray. It gets rid of unwanted odor temporarily and smells just like freshly picked apples. I used the same scent in their oil plug in version in my preschool classroom! :) Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Fragrance 4 in 1 Air Freshener 18 oz. Aerosol Can
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I used this air freshener at my in-laws house as a bathroom spray and I was highly impressed. The smell is awesome. It's very concentrated so it takes very little to fill a room and it's very long lasting and scent eliminating. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a room or bathroom deodorizer spray or just to give your room a crisp and fresh scent.
leah b.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Firat thing first it smells great. Down side is that it doesnt last a long time, right when i spray it it goes away. What i do is i spray a big amount and shut my door so i trap the scent in, i noticed that, that has helped. The good thing is it was a dollar so it is very affordable and maybe it was just this scent but i will try others and hopefully they last longer!
Vianey R.
Burlington, CO
I love the smell of apples and cinnamon in my house with air wick it is good to have around with the smells out in the country where I live it has a nice long smell I would totally recommend it it's also very cheap!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
It has a very good smell it has a good presentation and a very good price it's not the first time that I buy it and I don't get tired of it the smells it's really good it stays for a long time and it's not too strong
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love the smell of this spay but it's really messy. It spits out and then stays alright. I bought two of them because they was only $1 but the first one I used the push button broke off. I will not be buying again.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
It's a good spray for what you pay, I just wish it lasted longer then a few minutes in the air. I'd buy it again in a pinch but it's not my favorite. Scent isn't horrible but could use a bit more apple with the spice.
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
The scent is okay but it is also a little too strong it causes me to cough when I spray it. It's very affordable and leaves your house smelling good but the scent does not last long maybe only 10 minutes .
Brittany G.
Horse Branch, KY
I love this scent! It gets the job done for only a $1 from my local store. The images on the bottle are eye catching. The colors of the lid draw my attention in automatically.