Airwick Air Wick Spray Apple Cinnamon Scent - 8 oz

Air Wick Aerosol are the new generation of cleaner and effective instant air fresheners. Unlike traditional aerosols that release chemical propellants with fragrances, Airwick air fresheners are powered only by fresh air to deliver a cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray. Fits Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra, Ultra I-Motion, Ultra Odor Detect and Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Sprays Apple Cinnamon Scent see more...

Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Tackles the harshest it smells instantly. The fresh smell of apple cinnamon is pleasing to the nose, however the scent does not linger long. Can be purchased at any store, including Dollar Tree, so it’s super inexpensive.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this scent! For 99 cents I can’t complain. I use this everyday all over our place the scent is not strong and stays longer. Very very affordable and great product!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I’m a sucker for apple cinnamon. You can spray this through your house, and it immediately transforms it into a fall wonderland. Okay - that may be dramatic. But you’ll at least feel like you’ve been taken straight into an apple orchard or grandma’s kitchen when she’s baking an apple pie.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I love smell of this spray. It gets rid of unwanted odor temporarily and smells just like freshly picked apples. I used the same scent in their oil plug in version in my preschool classroom! :) Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Fragrance 4 in 1 Air Freshener 18 oz. Aerosol Can
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I used this air freshener at my in-laws house as a bathroom spray and I was highly impressed. The smell is awesome. It's very concentrated so it takes very little to fill a room and it's very long lasting and scent eliminating. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a room or bathroom deodorizer spray or just to give your room a crisp and fresh scent.
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Firat thing first it smells great. Down side is that it doesnt last a long time, right when i spray it it goes away. What i do is i spray a big amount and shut my door so i trap the scent in, i noticed that, that has helped. The good thing is it was a dollar so it is very affordable and maybe it was just this scent but i will try others and hopefully they last longer!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
It has a very good smell it has a good presentation and a very good price it's not the first time that I buy it and I don't get tired of it the smells it's really good it stays for a long time and it's not too strong
Vianey R.
Burlington, CO
I love the smell of apples and cinnamon in my house with air wick it is good to have around with the smells out in the country where I live it has a nice long smell I would totally recommend it it's also very cheap!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this spay but it's really messy. It spits out and then stays alright. I bought two of them because they was only $1 but the first one I used the push button broke off. I will not be buying again.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
It's a good spray for what you pay, I just wish it lasted longer then a few minutes in the air. I'd buy it again in a pinch but it's not my favorite. Scent isn't horrible but could use a bit more apple with the spice.