BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Aerosol are the new generation of cleaner and effective instant air fresheners. Unlike traditional aerosols that release chemical propellants with fragrances, Airwick air fresheners are powered only by fresh air to deliver a cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray. Fits Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra, Ultra I-Motion, Ultra Odor Detect and Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Sprays Apple Cinnamon Scent see more...

Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me gusta el aroma a manzana con canela es un aroma dulce ideal para el invierno duradero y muy concentrado [product:air-wick-apple-cinnamon-medley-fragrance-4-in-1-air-freshener-18-oz.-aerosol-can]
Anna M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is not my favorite air spray but for the price it works. It does smell goood but it doesn’t last long at all. I find myself spraying it all the time, but for $1 a bottle it is a good deal.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I’m a sucker for apple cinnamon. You can spray this through your house, and it immediately transforms it into a fall wonderland. Okay - that may be dramatic. But you’ll at least feel like you’ve been taken straight into an apple orchard or grandma’s kitchen when she’s baking an apple pie.
Kara w.
mesa
This is my favorite scent no matter what product from the brand is. Whether it is room spray, gel air freshener, or plug ins the apple cinnamon is my favorite. It’s homey.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I use this for the bathroom and smells really good. Does the trick and covers up any odors and leaves a really nice smell. I will be buying again and I would recommend
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this scent! For 99 cents I can’t complain. I use this everyday all over our place the scent is not strong and stays longer. Very very affordable and great product!
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I love smell of this spray. It gets rid of unwanted odor temporarily and smells just like freshly picked apples. I used the same scent in their oil plug in version in my preschool classroom! :) Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Fragrance 4 in 1 Air Freshener 18 oz. Aerosol Can
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I used this air freshener at my in-laws house as a bathroom spray and I was highly impressed. The smell is awesome. It's very concentrated so it takes very little to fill a room and it's very long lasting and scent eliminating. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a room or bathroom deodorizer spray or just to give your room a crisp and fresh scent.
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Firat thing first it smells great. Down side is that it doesnt last a long time, right when i spray it it goes away. What i do is i spray a big amount and shut my door so i trap the scent in, i noticed that, that has helped. The good thing is it was a dollar so it is very affordable and maybe it was just this scent but i will try others and hopefully they last longer!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Tackles the harshest it smells instantly. The fresh smell of apple cinnamon is pleasing to the nose, however the scent does not linger long. Can be purchased at any store, including Dollar Tree, so it’s super inexpensive.