suggested searches

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I’m normally a fruity scent type of person & linen scents give me a headache but this one is great! Refreshing and clean scent without being overpowering
If my home has a trademark scent; this would definitely be it. I wish I could just bottle this amazing aroma up as a perfume- I would spray it on everything. I'm a huge fan of the snuggle collection, as I use the fabric softener and dryer sheets as well, so when air wick came out with these snuggle scented plug ins- it was a no brainer for me and my family. These last roughly a month or so, and I get 2 of the multi packs for $5, and place one in each of the main rooms in my home. If you haven't tried this scent of [product:air-wick-snuggle-scented-oil-3-refills-fresh-linen] - then you're truly missing out!
i'm not quite sure how to rate these. i don't really know if they work. they seem to at first, i can smell them. but after a day or so maybe i just get used to the scent? i'm not sure. either way, they don't last nearly as long as they should. and they aren't cheap.