BY AIR WICK

AIR WICK Scented Oils adds a warm and consistent long-lasting fragrance. The advanced design allows you to adjust the fragrance to the level you desire and its sophisticated look compliments your home décor. It comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets and leaves the second outlet free. When the AIR WICK Scented Oils runs out of oil, simply replace with any AIR WICK Scented Oil refill. Fragrance Sold Separately. Improved Compact Design see more...

• What's your favorite scent to use in this? Mine is called Hibisc...1 Answers
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
These plug ins work way better than glades, you plug them in and right away your house starts smelling good and glades take awhile for it to smell and air wick is cheaper works better definitely try these air wick plug ins.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like using these in the hallways and bathrooms, we also use them for our real estate company in vacant homes to keep them feeling fresh. Only complaint is they run out faster than I think they should
Aimee S.
I used these for a long time because when it did work, it worked well. My plug in would get caked with the fragrance somehow and become clogged. I believe they have a new edition available.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
Yes!!! These are my very favorite. I have never used a scent I haven't liked, and it keeps my house smelling fresh. They last longer than any other Airfreshener I have ever used in the past.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
I am currently using this product. I love the scents that are available and I love the fact that I can have freshness without spraying chemicals in the air. Being a mother of a small child this is very important. I am disappointed however in the time it takes the scent to wear out. I have found that if you will unplug the freshener when you do laundry for me once or twice a week it will last longer and you do not have to replace with a refill in like 2 weeks
Susan M.
Renton, WA
I love scented Airwick plug in oils. I often layer them with warming waxes too. I think they smell great at first but after a week they seem to loose the first opened smell. They're a little pricey so lately I've been using the wax oils, Honestly, I don't use the plug ins very much anymore
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
The oil Warner is a great investment, but I always forget to purchase the oils! Great smells, and you can usually find cheaper brands to fit into the same oil warmer... But a quality warmer is a good investment!
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I like having these around the house but they do work better in small spaces. I have a large room and having 2 of them are not enough to even smell it unless you are close.
Michelle S.
I love this! My apartment complex gave us one as a move-in gift and it was awesome. It has a dial on the top so you can adjust how strong a smell you want, which is great because I have a sensitive nose.
Britni T.
Warsaw, IN
I like the fact that you can adjust how much fragrance it puts out. I wish the other brands had that option. The fragrances are good as well. I love the fresh ones. Floral ones are somewhat too strong.
Michelle S.
What's your favorite scent to use in this? Mine is called Hibiscus I think, it's pink and islandy.