Airwick Air Wick Scented Oil Refill Twin Pack - Cinnabon uploaded by Kilsy S.

BY AIR WICK

AIR WICK Scented Oils adds a warm and consistent long-lasting fragrance. The advanced design allows you to adjust the fragrance to the level you desire and its sophisticated look compliments your home décor. It comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets and leaves the second outlet free. When the AIR WICK Scented Oils runs out of oil, simply replace with any AIR WICK Scented Oil refill. Come home to the warm, comforting aroma of world famous cinnamon rolls. It's the irresistible smell of freshly baked dough, one-of-a-kind cinnamon and cream cheese frosting that makes Cinnabon cinnamon rolls so unforgettable. Now, you can enjoy that sweet scent whenever you want, every day. For Use With All Air Wick Air Freshener Warmers. Cinnamon Twin pack 1.34 fl oz each see more...

Jasmine H.
These refills are great! They smell amazing but I hate that it doesn't seem to last long. I'll notice the smell for a few days and then not any longer. But for the price I suppose it isn't bad and my boyfriend loves it so we continue to buy it haha
Debbie S.
Springfield, GA
Love, love, love this scent. If you love cinnamon smelling products this one is for you. The only drawback is that it may make you hungry for a Cinnabon! I will purchase This again. Try it for yourself.
Mary P.
Seriously smells like fresh baked cinnamon rolls, definitely great for bedrooms and stuff but if you use in a big room you might wanna put two in there. Also, keep in mind the air flow when you plug them in because it could change the smell strength.
Felisha G.
This is a great product if you like cinnamon smell! It smells up the whole house and is long lasting! It is effective and is not too expensive. I would recommend this product to a yon who likes the cinnamon scent!
Gisselle N.
Miami , FL
I have an addiction when it comes to purchasing air fresheners! For me, there is something so relaxing and almost stress-free coming home from a long day of work to a house that smells ohh so good. Therefore, I'm constantly stocking up on these and candles.
Otavio T.
Love love love the smell. It lasts long and really gives your house that homey smell. It is easy to use and install and you can purchase refills with different scents as well.
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
I really like the air wick refills, and they smell amazing, I just wish the strong scent lasted longer. The smell lasts, but it's not as strong as long as I would like.
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
I always have one of these plug ins in my closet. That's where I keep my cat's litter box, and it keeps the litter smell away, while freshening my clothes!
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I love sweets so when I can't find myself to actually eat dressed and go to the store I plug my plugin in and it smells so sweet! It's amazing!
Natalie P.
This smells so good! It really does smell like you're baking fresh cinnamon rolls when you have it plugged in. Last throughout your house!