Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Make your home smell nice and fresh with Air Wick scented oils, Hawaii. Each pack has two 1.35-oz. White capped bottles with tropical sunset-scented liquid. Theyre compatible with Air Wick air freshener systems. The scent diffuses into air spreading fragrance all over the room. Size: 1.35OZ.

Does this product fit in the Bath & Body Works wall outlets?
Start your review of Airwick Air Wick National Park Hawaii Kaloko-Honokohau Tropical Sunset Scented Oil Refills 0.67 oz 2 ct!
Chandler, AZ
Love this smell! Usually buy a couple to have going in my house at the same time... I would say it is very effective
Savannah, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These did a great job in my teenage sons bedroom. I will definitely purchase again in the future. Smells wonferful!
These seem to last forever! they work amazingly and smell very good! Slightly strong at the beginning!
Buckeye, AZ
Again anything to make my home smell lovely I get. These products from this brand are so so so great.
Lansing
So have at least 4 air wick plug ins around my house and they keep my house smelling great all day!
Atlanta, GA
I would recommend this one because the scent of it isn't to strong and it really smells good :)
This is my husbands favorite scent.. we have the plug ins and the bottle spray in this scent..
Sylacauga, AL
These are great oils. They give off a good scent but the oil itself doesn't last long enough.
Winter Park , FL
Great smelling product. Love the Hawaiian smell. The entire house smells awesome. Try it
Duluth, GA
Love the smell and they are so cheap and simple to use ! for sure a buy and a great buy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...