BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! The AIR WICK Scented Oils ISLAND PARADISE 4 Pack brings a warm and inviting scent into your home that really lasts. These AIR WICKS scented oils help you customize the effect with an adjustable fragrance control to set the level that's just right. Its understated design blends beautifully with any home decor and works with both vertically and horizontally orientated outlets. Warm scented oil diffuses throughout your space, to create an inviting and soothing atmosphere. The AIR WICKS Island Paradise scented oils 4-pack lets you set an enticing island mood throughout your home or office, and when an AIR WICK Scented Oil runs out. Size: .69OZ. see more...

Nichole G.
Beeville, TX
Love the tropical scrnts!! They last so long as well! Love buying these for every room
Kimberly S.
This is my favorite scent!!!! Very excellent product!! I recommend this to a home
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I really like the island paradise sent it smells amazing but I don't think the Air Wick was last as long as some other air fresheners that I have used in the past
Brittney M.
These smell good when you first use them but it doesmt last very long. The smell fades after a few days. I prefer the wax scents instead. Wouldn't buy these again
Ana A.
Kissimmee , FL
These smell Absolutely amazing and they last for about two weeks. They aren't very affordable compared to some of the other scent products but they are for sure worth it because the scent they leave behind is very present and strong.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Literally the best scent next to Hawaiian Breeze. I keep one of these in my room and it's noticible as soon as you open my bedroom door. Highly recommended scent.
Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
I like the smell for a little. One thing I do have to say is due to its tropical smell it smelled too sweet for my taste and being at home it became annoying.
Nastassja G.
Miami
mantiene la casa con un agradable olor por tiempo prolongado, elimina los malos olores, accesible, no tan economico
Leeann G.
Hoover, AL
I love Air Wick! I have one in each bathroom, one in the foyer and one in the living room. The last about a month or so and I like be the seasonal seats!
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC
I Really dont use this as much , But I have try it before and they last long and the house stays smelling good.