BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! The AIR WICK Scented Oils ISLAND PARADISE 4 Pack brings a warm and inviting scent into your home that really lasts. These AIR WICKS scented oils help you customize the effect with an adjustable fragrance control to set the level that's just right. Its understated design blends beautifully with any home decor and works with both vertically and horizontally orientated outlets. Warm scented oil diffuses throughout your space, to create an inviting and soothing atmosphere. The AIR WICKS Island Paradise scented oils 4-pack lets you set an enticing island mood throughout your home or office, and when an AIR WICK Scented Oil runs out. Size: .69OZ. see more...

Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
I like the smell for a little. One thing I do have to say is due to its tropical smell it smelled too sweet for my taste and being at home it became annoying.
Leeann G.
Hoover, AL
I love Air Wick! I have one in each bathroom, one in the foyer and one in the living room. The last about a month or so and I like be the seasonal seats!
Brenda G.
Irving,Tx
I like that my house smells so good and plus when people come to my house I like it when they say I love tha way it smells
Nastassja G.
Miami
mantiene la casa con un agradable olor por tiempo prolongado, elimina los malos olores, accesible, no tan economico
Ashley H.
They don't last as long as i liked them too but they do give out a good wonderful scent to my home price isn't bad.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC
I Really dont use this as much , But I have try it before and they last long and the house stays smelling good.
Jaime  B.
Air Wick air freshener refills are perfect for every room. I love the variety of fragrances that are available.
Suyog U.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the minimalistic smell and it clean the air well. I usually but them from Costco and get a good bargin.
Carly G.
Smells like summer!! Makes my home smell amazing for a month at least, depending on how high I have them set!
Gloria R.
I love my air wicks they always have to be turned on all year round. They make the house smell so good.