BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! The AIR WICK Scented Oils ISLAND PARADISE 4 Pack brings a warm and inviting scent into your home that really lasts. These AIR WICKS scented oils help you customize the effect with an adjustable fragrance control to set the level that's just right. Its understated design blends beautifully with any home decor and works with both vertically and horizontally orientated outlets. Warm scented oil diffuses throughout your space, to create an inviting and soothing atmosphere. The AIR WICKS Island Paradise scented oils 4-pack lets you set an enticing island mood throughout your home or office, and when an AIR WICK Scented Oil runs out. Size: .69OZ. see more...

Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really like the island paradise sent it smells amazing but I don't think the Air Wick was last as long as some other air fresheners that I have used in the past
Brittney M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell good when you first use them but it doesmt last very long. The smell fades after a few days. I prefer the wax scents instead. Wouldn't buy these again
Ana A.
Kissimmee , FL
These smell Absolutely amazing and they last for about two weeks. They aren't very affordable compared to some of the other scent products but they are for sure worth it because the scent they leave behind is very present and strong.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Literally the best scent next to Hawaiian Breeze. I keep one of these in my room and it's noticible as soon as you open my bedroom door. Highly recommended scent.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
El aroma de estos productos es súper deliciosa. Algunos serán más fuertes que otros dependiendo del que escojas. Las esencias que contienen aceite duran más tiempo a diferencia de las que son puro líquido porque se hace muy volátil y desaparece más rápido. Este permanece en el ambiente por varias semanas.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like the Island Paradise scent for during the spring/summer time. These really work great when it comes to keeping your house smelling nice. They also last for awhile. I would recommend this scent. It's probably one of my personal favorites.
Tatiana H.
The air wick oil refills are the best. They last in my home for about a month, and my house smells good from when I open my garage or front door. Air wick is a little pricey, but looking at how long you get to use them, I'd say it's worth it
Angie W.
I have tried tons of plug in freshness and I always come back to air wick- the effectiveness is unmatched! They are the only ones that the scent can fill a whole room and actually lasts a month as advertised. Plus this scent is divine!
Alina B.
Acworth, GA
Love these but wish they lasted longer. I feel I am always replacing them, and stopped buying them as it gets pretty expensive. They do work but it's more of a headache to make sure your whole house is refilled than to just light a candle.
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to put these in the restroom specially when visitors come over. I don't have to worry about cleaning the restroom to make it smell good every time my boys use it !