BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! The AIR WICK Scented Oils ISLAND PARADISE 4 Pack brings a warm and inviting scent into your home that really lasts. These AIR WICKS scented oils help you customize the effect with an adjustable fragrance control to set the level that's just right. Its understated design blends beautifully with any home decor and works with both vertically and horizontally orientated outlets. Warm scented oil diffuses throughout your space, to create an inviting and soothing atmosphere. The AIR WICKS Island Paradise scented oils 4-pack lets you set an enticing island mood throughout your home or office, and when an AIR WICK Scented Oil runs out. Size: .69OZ. see more...

Luz C.
Windermere, FL
El aroma de estos productos es súper deliciosa. Algunos serán más fuertes que otros dependiendo del que escojas. Las esencias que contienen aceite duran más tiempo a diferencia de las que son puro líquido porque se hace muy volátil y desaparece más rápido. Este permanece en el ambiente por varias semanas.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like the Island Paradise scent for during the spring/summer time. These really work great when it comes to keeping your house smelling nice. They also last for awhile. I would recommend this scent. It's probably one of my personal favorites.
Tatiana H.
The air wick oil refills are the best. They last in my home for about a month, and my house smells good from when I open my garage or front door. Air wick is a little pricey, but looking at how long you get to use them, I'd say it's worth it
Angie W.
I have tried tons of plug in freshness and I always come back to air wick- the effectiveness is unmatched! They are the only ones that the scent can fill a whole room and actually lasts a month as advertised. Plus this scent is divine!
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to put these in the restroom specially when visitors come over. I don't have to worry about cleaning the restroom to make it smell good every time my boys use it !
Ashley H.
They don't last as long as i liked them too but they do give out a good wonderful scent to my home price isn't bad.
Jaime  B.
Air Wick air freshener refills are perfect for every room. I love the variety of fragrances that are available.
Gloria R.
I love my air wicks they always have to be turned on all year round. They make the house smell so good.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA
I really really love this so much. The smell is great and it really helps my house smelling good.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Love these! Fills my house with the scent. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a plugin.