Airwick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Island Paradise Scent 6.17 oz 3 ct

BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Air Freshener refills work with Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Air Freshener Gadgets and are time-released fragrances that are subtle but give you the confidence of knowing that your home is always welcoming and pleasurable for family and unexpected guests. Captures the freshness of a blend of crisp tropical fruits and water flowers from a remote island paradise. The room freshener is easy to use. Just set the Air Wick Air Freshener Automatic Spray to your preferred fragrance level and enjoy the continuous freshness in your bedroom, bathroom, living room, office or den. Size: 6.17OZ. see more...

Nalani S.
I love love love air wicks scent selection. And this scent itself smells amazing. Really tropical paradise. The only thing I dislike is how strong and powerful the chemicals are
Larissa C.
Whitwell, TN
Love this fragrance! Nothing beats walking through the front door and smelling fresh flowers.. and it's a great alternative to actually growing flowers inside your house, haha! The brand in general is obviously a great one. So many different sprays and options.
Teresa W.
Yadkinville
Love this sprays; I love all the new fragrances for each season. Very
reasonable priced. Love that I can always find refills and they are very
effective in keeping my home smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend this
for you to try in your home
Destiny H.
My roommate in college used this all the time and it always kept our room smelling great and fresh. The variety of scents is great and this product lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
Island Paradise is one of my favorite Airwick Freshmatic scents! The Airwick Air Wick Freshmativ air freshners makes each room in my house smell wonderful all day and night long. I like being able to control how much fragrance will be released.
Luz T.
Es bueno y práctico por que no me tengo que preocupa de conectar y desconectar nada por que después que tengo las pilas funciona sólo y la casa siempre huele bien
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
I gave it 4 stars because I love it and it keeps the house smelling fresh all day and I can adjust when ro have it spray without having to do it myself.
Phyllis C.
Saint Louis, MO
make my home smell wonderful; I have a cat & even though I change the litter box every day, there seems to still be an odor & this takes care of it.
Karri D.
Sandy hook , VA
I love having the sprays in my house I keep one in my basement that sprays every half hour and it helps by keeping it smelling fresh instead of musty
I love the smell, and I love that it can be set to 5 minute intervals to spray. I also love that you don't need an outlet, so it can be put anywhere!