Airwick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Apple Cinnamon Medley 6.17 oz 2 ct uploaded by Winnie R.

BY AIR WICK

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Refill Apple Cinnamon Medley 6.17 oz 2 ct see more...

Shana L.
Harrisonville
I love the 2 freshmatic ultra automatics I have in my house. Airwick has all these amazing scents for them, great price and they last a long time if you don't set it to go off like every five minutes.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My bathroom is never without a nice scent. In a house of 3 adults and two little one's potty trained [product:airwick-air-wick-freshmatic-ultra-automatic-spray-refill-apple-cinnamon-medley-6.17-oz-2-ct] a must!
Jade C.
Charlotte
Love me some air freshener this one is my favorite smells. The pros it smells good and you can use this as a spray or refill. Cons it doesn’t have a lasting smell but it is affordable and I will continue to buy this product. I recommend this product.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
My husband is a smoker and I'm not, so I hate when someone comes in my home and says ,"I didn't know you smoked!" I started using these air wick room freshness and now they say , "oooh, your house smells so good you can smell it out the door."
Mini M.
Kennewick, WA
I love this product, the smell is lovely and refresh. It does keep your home smelling like this the whole day. I used all the time this brand for my leaving room and my room. I do recommend a lot if you have little kids ‘cause they can’t reach this. Like the candles 😒
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I bought this air freshener around thanksgiving and Christmas time because apple cinnamon is great for the holidays. It has a good smell and it was pretty affordable. I wouldn't mind telling my friends about it.
Taylor W.
Toledo
This smells like fall!! I have an automatic freshener in my bathroom and it keeps it from smelling like a bathroom. Any guests I have in my home end up commenting on how good it smells!
Elizabeth R.
Tallassee , AL
Smells amazing!! Great for fall/winter scent. The scent stays in your house for weeks and that’s saying a lot with 2 dogs lol. I would definitely recommend this brand and this scent!
Sarah [.
This smell of this is on point. They last about a month if I had to guess. I do wish they would last longer but while they do last, I am pleased with the results!
Beky B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not my favorite scent. It's very strong. I use Airwick both at home and at work and this is by far my least favorite scent. When the package arrived a few of the refills were broken and had leaked all over the inside of the box. I also found that having two scents in one box affected the smell of each.