Airwick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus uploaded by Charlie M.

BY AIR WICK

Air wick freshmatic ultra automatic spray exotic papaya & hibiscus flowerâ refillâ 1 ct see more...

• I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this s...1 Answers
Kiara O.
Coral Springs, FL
If you like fruity than you will definitely love this !! I use this in my car and I absolutely love the scent
Michelle C.
Tiverton, RI
This smells great, makes me feel like I'm in the tropics. I would recommend this product and scent to anyone
Anne C.
West Hills, CA
Love the smell of this one. These types of air fresheners have become my favorite and do the best job.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
I love them. They smell so good and they’re very affordable and easy to find at almost every store
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I love these auto sprays! They leave my house always smelling good & I love the variety of scents.
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
So, if you like a tropical smell and an automatic "remove the stink smell spray", you'll love this.
Melanie O.
Springfield, MA
One spray of this product and it will have your whole room smelling wonderful in a few seconds .
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand is always just the right amount of freshness never over powers the natural air
Cindy V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the fresh fruit scent makes my house smell so clean and good. I’m always getting compliments
Flory H.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Me encanta este producto.un olor tan suave y rico a la ves .no molesta su fragancia lo adofo .
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this scent overpowering or more sweet and mellow?