Airwick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus uploaded by Charlie M.

BY AIR WICK

Air wick freshmatic ultra automatic spray exotic papaya & hibiscus flowerâ refillâ 1 ct see more...

• I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this s...1 Answers
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I love this smell! I used it for the bathroom in my automatic sprayer and it was great! Not too strong but still a pleasant smell!
Tara S.
Xenia, OH
This is so great! You can set when or how many time to spray and throughout the day it keeps your house/bathroom smelling fabulous!
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
I live the Air Wick Freshmatic Refill. I use the lavender scent in my bedroom to help me relax and sleep great at night.
Victoria A.
I love these because you just load up the automatic thing and it does the job for you. It can also be used as a manual room spray
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Everytime I use this product fragrance doesn't last long enough there price is super great but not enough scents my honest truth
Nicole S.
Love this no hassle air freshener! Pop it in and you get fresh air for weeks, no fussing around! At at a very reasonable price.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Smells Amazing covers up still scents from the kids. Like this smell very much. Love having a clean and clean smelling house.
Molly M.
Great smell...keeps room fresh and smells great. Makes house feel welcome. All the products are amazing and smell good too!
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
I buy this all the time i have two of them in my house right now its nothing like walking in a house that smells wonderful
T J.
I like air wick all there spray smells really good.Even the there plugins are awesome great brand offers variety of smells
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this scent overpowering or more sweet and mellow?