Airwick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus uploaded by Charlie M.

BY AIR WICK

Air wick freshmatic ultra automatic spray exotic papaya & hibiscus flowerâ refillâ 1 ct see more...

• I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this s...1 Answers
Whitney T.
I love the automatic Airwick spray. I use it in the bathroom where I have two litterboxes and it does a great job keeping the bathroom smelling nice. This scent is also really pleasant and smells sweet while still having a clean fresh smell to it. Would definitely recommend!
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
Really love the tropical smell of this one here. Its super sweet and it lingers for a long time which gives you more bang for your buck. I also love the mister, because it allows you to get more surface area covered when your spraying. Also does a pretty good job of covering other odors.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Loved the smell of this, just felt like it didn't last long at all. i felt like i was spraying it constantly. if they could somehow make the smell last longer, i would buy again. but i feel like i would have to buy at least 3 a month and thats just a waste of money to me.
Arbella R.
Really good air freshener, but not my favorite. There's something about the Febreze ones that eliminate the bad smell and fill the air with the fragrance. These work well, but I still smell a hint of the bad odor in the background. Works well, just not as well as Febreze.
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
This air freshener smells amazing! I always use these in our automatic air freshener. They do a great job of getting rid of odors and/or just freshening up the area. I would definitely recommend this product and I would definitely buy it again!
Cheljha L.
Yassssss!! Anything tropical I'm in. I just love the smell,I wouldn't think it would be so strong but it is. The first time I bought this was form the dollar store,so I wasn't expecting it to work. But it honestly does,and I'm so happy.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Este es mi favorito para el baño ! Le da un olor muy peculiar y hace que huela rico cuando hay malos olores ! El precio es alrededor de 5 dólares lo cual no es fan módico pero si huele rico por lo cual si lo compro muy seguido !
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
The Hawaii scent will always be my go to because it actually remind me of Hawaii every time the spray goes off and it always brings me back to sitting on a beach. Th I scent lasts long and my mom loves this scent too!
Misty C.
Towson, MD
I can't express enough have much I love Air Wick, especially these. I keep one in my room and it can spray at any speed (although my room is fairly small so I keep it on low) and really any smell is great!
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Love the automatic spray , I feel like I’m in a island every time I spray this, lingering soft smell and natural not overempowering fragrance, it’s easy to use and lasts along time to replace the can.
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this scent overpowering or more sweet and mellow?