Airwick Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus uploaded by Charlie M.

BY AIR WICK

Air wick freshmatic ultra automatic spray exotic papaya & hibiscus flowerâ refillâ 1 ct see more...

• I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this s...1 Answers
Jessica M.
1001 whipporwill drive apt 2 Berea ky
i absolutely love these. there handy and you don't have to think about them too much they last for a while and they smell amazing the price is worth it and the ability to not worry about your house stinking is priceless the great for bathrooms . :)
Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this scent and these automatic sprays. Sometimes I spray them just on their own without the machine. I bought mine at target. The can lasts forever and so does the scent. It is a regular buy for my home.
Ashley C.
Rancho Cuacamonga, CA
Air Wick works so good it leaves such a strong scent where it leaves the whole room smelling wonderful it can even make the house smell like it when sprayed in one room
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LIKE THE WAY THESE SMELL BUT THEY ARE EH! NOT MY FAVE OUT OF THE AIR FRESHNESS. i PREFER ANOTHER BRAND BUT I GUESS THESE WOULD WORK IF YOU HAD TO USE IT! THESE ARE SET AT A GOOD VALUE AND I GUESS THATS THE EXCHANGE FROM QUALITY. THE SMELL DOESNT LAST TOO LONG IN THE AIR
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
This is probably the only air freshener I’ve smelled that I actually really like. It smells tropical, but it’s not a very sweet scent. The spray is nice and fine, and it does seem to hold the scent pretty well in the room.
Alexandra O.
Ingleside, IL
I've used different scents from Air Wick for a few years now. I stumbled upon this one last week and the name alone was enough for me to grab it first! Exotic, now that sounds like how I'd like my apartment described as smelling! The initial in-store smell test was good enough for me to try it out, and I'm certainly glad that I did. I tend to like stronger sprays rather than just a hint of the scent and the Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus is perfect for my taste. The scent covers odor wonderfully, I left the trash in the hot kitchen all day yesterday and came home to that terrible trash smell and a little of this covered the smell quickly and didn't mix with the stinky smell. Perfect for a quick fix when you're expecting company soon!
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells so pretty omg !!! Definitely a summer delight. Would recommend alot of airwick products to others it's just that good [product:airwick-air-wick-freshmatic-ultra-automatic-spray-exotic-papaya-&-hibiscus]
Gabrielle M.
I love how affordable air wick is and how relaxing the Hawaiian scent is. I usually purchase from Walmart or dollar general because of the coupons. Air wick is very affordable and the Hawaiian scent is light and smells delightful! I would recommend to anyone would loves a good smelling home and affordable products!
Stephanie C.
I love air wick freshmatice automatic sprays! I bought one last year for my room and I've tried a few different scents but this one is one of my favorites next to lavender! I love strong fresh scents and I love that you can set it to spray like 5 times an hour... I would recommend this to anyone.
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
These are the best! I got mine in a pack and it came with an automatic air freshener sprayer goes off every hour makes my house smell so fresh ! It's amazing I'm pretty sure on its own it's like almost 5 at target but if you buy it with the automatic sprayer it's only 8$ for both with is awesome 👌🏽
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
I don't like a strong scent for my room sprays, is this scent overpowering or more sweet and mellow?