Airwick Air Freshener

Air Wick Air Freshener features 100 percent natural propellant in its aerosol container. Unlike traditional aerosols that release chemical propellants, Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile is propelled only by fresh air to deliver a cleaner fragrance experience in a dynamic soft mist spray and is still as long-lasting and effective as previous Air Wick aerosols at eliminating even strong odors. Natural propellant leaves 40 percent less carbon footprint per unit than traditional Air Wick aerosols.RAC05762. 05762. Airwick Airwick Air Freshener.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Airwick Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Air wick 4 in 1 air freshener is great for the price.” in reviews
“...that didn't please my nose so much (Magnolia & Cherry Blossoms made my living room smell like an old woman...” in reviews
“It makes my room smell amazing so I would recommend buying it.” in reviews
These sprays are useful when you want to freshen up your space in a hurry. They have tons of good smells and they are inexpensive.
Bountiful, UT
I love how quick and easy these are too use. You can get them just about anywhere and they have so many scents to choose from
Fayetteville, NC
The lavender scent smells good. I have used this spray for sometime. Preferrably Febreze. Try it & see how it works for you
Coushatta, LA
This product smells amazing and I highly recommend trying it. We have 4 pets n the house and this product works great.
Greenwich, CT
I really like that they are so cheap and still work great, they give the house a great smell and png lasting freshness.
This is not a good...it is not so i just would not by it agine .not all smell good ... not the best one not for me ..
Air wick 4 in 1 air freshener is great for the price. Often times I find it on sale at my local grocery store.
Love Airwick. I always have one for every room. A very light spritz is enough for the room to smell great!
It makes my room smell amazing so I would recommend buying it. It does the job and well I cant complain.
Love airwick! Great for a quick spray in any room of the house! Most of the scents are great as well!

Looking for your answer?