BY AIR WICK

Handheld Air Fresheners, Fresh Waters, 8oz, Aerosol see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert
Ahhh! This stuff smells amazing!!! I first bought this air freshener as an Airwick Plug-in about 5 years ago, and I fell in love! It made my bedroom smell sooo fresh and clean. And this stuff stays in the air for a long time. A couple years later, I came across the Aerosol spray and ahhhh, it works just as well! Both the plug-in and the spray are affordable as well.
Freddricka L.
I like this product due to the price and that it is easy to find. The scent can be a bit overwhelming though. I prefer for air freshners to have a light, soft fragrance, but this particular scent kind of lingers heavily for too long, in my opinion. I like the inexpensiveness of the brand but I probably will not get this scent again.
Bianca C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
These are inexpensive so I always keep them in the house but they aren't my favorite. I tend to like the scents form other brands more. There's nothing particularly wrong with this brand, it works well and I do like the fresh waters scent I just have used it a lot and would like some updated scents.
Garima P.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this particular scent - Fresh waters. It is so refreshing and not at all over powering. Most of the scents give me headaches but not this one it's mild and yet very effective. I would recommend it.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Best thing to have in any bathroom, especially when guests are coming over! Bought at Target, easy to find and a ton of scents to choose from! Sometimes the spray isn’t as fine as other products, but the smell is so lovely!
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
I have a dog who lives in my room pretty much full time, so you can imagine it gets pretty smelly sometimes. This air freshener helps out with the smell so much! You can hardly tell there's a dog in there.
Tabitha O.
Stuttgart, AR
Fresh water scent smells good, love the way it leaves my house smelling. I rather use the spray than the plug in types. I typically buy it at the dollar general, most cheapest place to find them.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is the only type of smell I would use for my whole entire house. The scent is amazing I love t at least. It's always being used around my whole house no matter what I do feel like it's a bit pricey at times but I love it so who cares
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Along with glade and other air fresheners have nice scents, note my boyfriend is picky with scents and he really seemed to like it. Although the scent doesn't last too long it does the job of removing the odor.
Randi Y.
This is the worst air freshener I've used. The formula or the nozzle or a combination of the two does not vaporize well. The mist is very heavy and does not disperse well. It also does not do well in combating smells...it kindle just sits on top of it leaving an artificially fresh poop smell. Blech. I'd take just straight poop over this air freshener any day.