BY AIR WICK

Handheld Air Fresheners, Fresh Waters, 8oz, Aerosol see more...

Buy on Amazon
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.
I like this product due to the price and that it is easy to find. The scent can be a bit overwhelming though. I prefer for air freshners to have a light, soft fragrance, but this particular scent kind of lingers heavily for too long, in my opinion. I like the inexpensiveness of the brand but I probably will not get this scent again.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
This is the only type of smell I would use for my whole entire house. The scent is amazing I love t at least. It's always being used around my whole house no matter what I do feel like it's a bit pricey at times but I love it so who cares
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Diego, CA
Are usually buy this when I have guests coming over. You never want your bath in the stink so this is a really easy way to freshen up before people come over and time with expensive I usually find good coupons online.
Mauren F.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Along with glade and other air fresheners have nice scents, note my boyfriend is picky with scents and he really seemed to like it. Although the scent doesn't last too long it does the job of removing the odor.
Garima P.
Garima P.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this particular scent - Fresh waters. It is so refreshing and not at all over powering. Most of the scents give me headaches but not this one it's mild and yet very effective. I would recommend it.
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
I have a dog who lives in my room pretty much full time, so you can imagine it gets pretty smelly sometimes. This air freshener helps out with the smell so much! You can hardly tell there's a dog in there.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
I really like the scent of this, it's a very clean smell, which I really like. Sometimes I don't want a heavy perfume scent, and this works like a dream.
Britni R.
Britni R.
I get these from my corner store. They are soft cheap and gets the job done. After cleaning the house this is my go to for just a extra hiibt of smell good.
Shiloh S.
Shiloh S.
Tulsa
I love anything that smells like the ocean or like lemon or like anything that smells like fresh clothes that came out of the dryer I love things like that
Odlaniel B.
Odlaniel B.
Unos de los favoritos, lo utilizamos muy amenudo en mi hogar. Deja un aroma muy agradable, buena presentaciĆ³n y no empalaga con su olor como otros productos de ambientadores