Airspun Loose Face Powder - 2.3oz

by Airspun

#2 in Face Primer

Does anyone know if this is available in Canada? And if so where?
is this good for oily skin?
hood do u properly using this setting powder[brand:airspun][product:coty-airspun-loose-powder,-translucent-extra-coverage,-070-41,-2.3-ounce-(3-pack)]?
Start your review of Airspun Loose Face Powder - 2.3oz!
Airspun Loose Face Powder - 2.3oz uploaded by London P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Follow me for more .... This is also another great drug store item ! This loose powder helps hides pores, it smells great, and there’s no flash back 😳!!! Although it does have a strong smell and powder is in the air , I would definitely buy this again !
Dallas, TX
Airspun Loose Face Powder - 2.3oz uploaded by Damaris S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I stopped using this setting powder just bc I wanted to try others out but I started using it again these couple of days and it’s amazing. I forgot how good it was it’s one of the only setting powders that covers all of my imperfections up it’s so smooth and it smells amazing in my opinion. I was shocked bc my face looked so smooth I love it 🥰 #makeup #settingpowder
Springvale, ME
I have to give this product a three because it works really well, however the fragrance that it has makes my eyes so angry. You have to walk a fine line with this product as well. If you apply too much you look like you've just crawled out of a dusty old attic. If you find the nice happy medium it does make this skin look really nice and locks in the concealer. I've found it plays nice with any concealer I've used. However, I don't use it often because it makes my eyes sooo red and angry. I wish my eyes didn't hate the fragrance so much because the price point is super low as well!
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product based on reviews from a Youtuber. I am fair and tend to lean on the dryer side. This product did its job with setting and the color stayed true for the most part. But it definitely seemed to have a drying affect to the face especially under the eyes. My biggest issue with the product was the talc and it smells very strongly of it as well. I would definitely use this as an quick all over setting powder WITHOUT baking. I would reccomend as a decent product that is affordable but keep in mind the strong smell of talc and that on some skin types it may be drying.
This is a great drugstore loose powder. I have been wearing the Laura Mercier translucent powder for a couple years now and a friend told me about this powder for a way cheaper alternative for more everyday use. This powder does keep my makeup in place. I would compare the stay power of this item to the high dollar Laura Mercier translucent powder. I gave this item 4/5 stars kits because I think my luxury brand keeps my makeup put a bit longer but that’s probably because it’s about 5x the cost.
Purchased at: Walmart
What a great product. The literal only reason I gave it a 4 star is because of the overbearing initial smell. Other than that, wow I was amazed at how well this worked for me. I usually don't bake with loose powders on my face, but when I used this to do so it made ALL the difference. Very inexpensive, but high quality. As far as the smell, I can say that it did wear off on the skin and I didn't find myself smelling it throughout the day. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Schaumburg, IL
When i tell you need to go to the store right now and buy this. This was originally given to me as a gift and This is the best fave powder that i have tried . It sets my makeup so perfectly but you do have to be careful because if you use too much it could give you that ghostly/ash look, but thats with any white face powder. Its pretty cheap and i’ve had mine for about 2-3 years and i still have a lot left
Airspun Loose Face Powder - 2.3oz uploaded by Angela R.
Airspun Loose Face Powder - 2.3oz uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder its perfect!!! It comes with so much product, and the puff it comes with is pretty handy. the application is smooth and is great for baking. My makeup came out flawless. I set my makeup with this and worked out right after.
Somerville, MA
This powder always helps me finish my face with the best results. The finish is usually always matte and it helps hide pores and I would absolutely recommend this product all the time to all my friends and to all of y'all!!! I would buy again because of it's inexpensive price and good quality.
Independence, MO
I love this powder so so so much. It comes with a little powder puff to apply it and it helps so much. This brand comes in translucent and translucent extra coverage which really helps cover dark spots. It does have a scent which is the only downfall because using the powder puff gets it in the air and the scent makes me sneeze. But the coverage and long lasting ability is well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio
21 days ago
hood do u properly using this setting powderAirspun[product:coty-airspun-loose-powder,-translucent-extra-coverage,-070-41,-2.3-ounce-(3-pack)]?
Jessa D. • 17 days ago
I use a damp sponge and press it into the skin for a more flawless look