GroceryFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsAirsoftRC

by AirsoftRC

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of airsoftrc Electric Full Function 1:16 Gallop Auto Toyota FJ Cruiser RTR RC Truck (Colors May Vary)!
How would you rate this product?
Mariam  B.
I attempted to create my own fried tofu with this brand-and it was amazing! It was great in that this brand of tofu doesn't crumble and an withstand the heat!
Jennifer M.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love all House Food products! my love for Asian food goes long way! their soft tofu is no exception! i love having tofu soup, as well as fried tofu, agedashi tofu, and just plain tofu salad!
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
I had a square yesterday for the first time. Not bad at all. I've always looked at Tofu and thought, 'that can't be good.' I was very pleasantly surprise.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ
I bought this and used it in many yummy ways. It was good and lasted a longer time then I thought it would. I would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?