BY AIRPLUS INTERNATIONAL

Gel heel liners - women's. Silky smooth gel heel liners. We stand for comfort. Targeted relief. Ideal for dress, casual, and athletic shoes. Airplus Hug My Heels made with our exclusive Invisigel discreetly conform to the heel area for improved shoe fit and heel cushioning. Guaranteed to stay in place. Made in USA. see more...

Airplus Hug My Heels Invisa Gel Heel Lingers - 1 Pair
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Airplus Hug My Heels Invisa Gel Heel Lingers - 1 Pair!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?