Add a Photo

By AIRHEADS
#14 in Gummy Candy
Sour Watermelon, 2 oz. Tray, 18 Trays per order, Made in the USA, Kosher, Fat Free
Photos (2)
Sierra T.
Sierra T.

I wish there were more stars to give, but since there are only 5 I'll settle with that. When I was young I was allergic to chocolate and even though I no longer am I always prefer sour fruity candies over any other. I love all of the extreme sour ropes, and rhe watermelon one just happens to be the best. Recently, I purchased these and a bag of skittles and these and wrapped a piece of the airhead around individual skittles and honestly I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Much love for you airheads.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA

So I got these in the VarsityVoxBox, like most of these reviewers. Like most people said, they're pretty good, a little sweet, a little sour. Maybe a little thick. But here was the huge bonus for me. They're gelatin free. It is RIDICULOUSLY hard to find a gummy candy that is gelatin free these days, and as a staunch vegetarian, I really appreciated that these were. Don't know what gelatin is? Go ahead and google it. It's pretty gross and it's in your marshmallows and altoids.
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.

These airheads wacky sour belts are absolutely amazing !When this candy touches your mouth and you love sour and sweet things then you will guaranteed to crave more . This is the type of candies where it could be found anywhere like your local grocery store or a drug store . So if you have a taste for a sweet and sour type of candy I recommend these!!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

We picked these up for our children during a road trip and ended up eating most of them ourselves. We had to stop at the next stop to get more because they complained. Oops! We usually don't enjoy the kids' candy, but these we loved! Good for all ages and fun too. We even worked on our colors while eating them with our littlest one.
Amber H.
Amber H.
yuma, AZ

I'm rarely in the mood for candy, but I love to eat these when I go to the movies (about once or twice a month for date night with my husband)! They're a perfect treat in-between bites of popcorn and sipping water. Movie theaters charge a little much, so if I ever get them just to snack, I'd probably get them from the dollar store
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Rialto, CA

If you like sour and watermelon these are one of the best yummy gummy candies out there. However they are not diabetic friendly so be very careful on how many you enjoy. They are reasonably priced and can be find in many different locations such as grocery stores, gas stations, liquors and retail stores.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Overland park, KS

The best from the airheads family. So deliciously sour and so easy to eat all in one sitting. Terrible for diets, good for the soul. My tongue may not like it as much though (since all the "sour" tends to hurt after a while), but the pain is worth it. As is all those miles I have to run afterwards.
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA

I love all types of candy and I love Airheads and when I found these Airheads Xtremes wacky watermelon sour belts it was like eating heaven I am in love with any candy flavored watermelon. These were amazing and I shared with my boyfriend and he was about to devour them all because he liked them too
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.

These honestly make me feel like a kid every time I eat them. They're super tangy (and I love sour candy), and sweet. It's not sour to the point where it's disgusting and an awesome treat for a college student reward to self.

These are also good treats for kids as they are packaged individually.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI

KIDS LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I had an end of the school year celebration and brought these to my kiddos and they FLIPPED out! Sour things are IN right now - and these were a HIT. The gummy and sour combo was perfect for these middleschoolers and I became the hero of the day!
Angela R.

Bethel Park, PA

Where do I get some?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

How are these? Are they as good or better than the sour patch watermelon candy?
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

Are there any good ?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Virgie, KY

I love the other flavors. Are these good too?

Join Now