Add a Photo

By AIRHEADS
#6 in Gummy Candy
Sour Watermelon, 2 oz. Tray, 18 Trays per order, Made in the USA, Kosher, Fat Free
Photos (2)
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA
So I got these in the VarsityVoxBox, like most of these reviewers. Like most people said, they're pretty good, a little sweet, a little sour. Maybe a little thick. But here was the huge bonus for me. They're gelatin free. It is RIDICULOUSLY hard to find a gummy candy that is gelatin free these days, and as a staunch vegetarian, I really appreciated that these were. Don't know what gelatin is? Go ahead and google it. It's pretty gross and it's in your marshmallows and altoids.
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.
Oct. 6, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Airheads Xtremes Wacky Watermelon Sour Belts 18 Count
These airheads wacky sour belts are absolutely amazing !When this candy touches your mouth and you love sour and sweet things then you will guaranteed to crave more . This is the type of candies where it could be found anywhere like your local grocery store or a drug store . So if you have a taste for a sweet and sour type of candy I recommend these!!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA
We picked these up for our children during a road trip and ended up eating most of them ourselves. We had to stop at the next stop to get more because they complained. Oops! We usually don't enjoy the kids' candy, but these we loved! Good for all ages and fun too. We even worked on our colors while eating them with our littlest one.
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I love all types of candy and I love Airheads and when I found these Airheads Xtremes wacky watermelon sour belts it was like eating heaven I am in love with any candy flavored watermelon. These were amazing and I shared with my boyfriend and he was about to devour them all because he liked them too
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
These honestly make me feel like a kid every time I eat them. They're super tangy (and I love sour candy), and sweet. It's not sour to the point where it's disgusting and an awesome treat for a college student reward to self.

These are also good treats for kids as they are packaged individually.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI
KIDS LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I had an end of the school year celebration and brought these to my kiddos and they FLIPPED out! Sour things are IN right now - and these were a HIT. The gummy and sour combo was perfect for these middleschoolers and I became the hero of the day!
Sara H.
Sara H.
These candies are great. They are fun to eat because you can pull them apart and they last a little while. They have a great taste and are sour then sweet but not too sour. They aren't the easiest candy to find but can usually be bought in bulk boxes if you love them.
Amy n.
Amy n.
Sugar Land, TX
I love airheads especially the sour belts since it is sour and then sweet. I eat this almost on a daily basis with my friends and the best part of it is that its affordable and cheap making buy this candy over and over again. I enjoy how it is so colorful and tasty.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
San Ramon, CA
I love this candy. However I would not count it as a "sour" candy, more of a sweet. It has a very nice and colorful pop. I like these compared to other sour belt candies I have had in the past because the flavor doesn't just disappear along with the powdered sugar.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I love these candies so much. Being the Hispanic person j am, I love to put a couple of these in a ziplock bag and mix them in with chamoy, lemon, and Lucas powder. Ugh. Watery mouth over here. There're a simple and easy snack that are both sweet and tangy.
Angela R.
Are there any good ?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Virgie, KY
I love the other flavors. Are these good too?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
How are these? Are they as good or better than the sour patch watermelon candy?