Add a Photo

By AIRHEADS
#10 in Gummy Candy
Sour Watermelon, 2 oz. Tray, 18 Trays per order, Made in the USA, Kosher, Fat Free
Photos (2)
Sierra T.
Sierra T.

I wish there were more stars to give, but since there are only 5 I'll settle with that. When I was young I was allergic to chocolate and even though I no longer am I always prefer sour fruity candies over any other. I love all of the extreme sour ropes, and rhe watermelon one just happens to be the best. Recently, I purchased these and a bag of skittles and these and wrapped a piece of the airhead around individual skittles and honestly I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Much love for you airheads.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Fremont, CA

So I got these in the VarsityVoxBox, like most of these reviewers. Like most people said, they're pretty good, a little sweet, a little sour. Maybe a little thick. But here was the huge bonus for me. They're gelatin free. It is RIDICULOUSLY hard to find a gummy candy that is gelatin free these days, and as a staunch vegetarian, I really appreciated that these were. Don't know what gelatin is? Go ahead and google it. It's pretty gross and it's in your marshmallows and altoids.
Lemon K.
Lemon K.

These are super sour on first taste, and quickly become sweet with the artificial and addicting watermelon flavor of normal watermelon airheads. To those unfamiliar, the taste is not really like watermelon, but rather like a sweet and sour and vaguely tropical chemical blend. It isn't healthy or "real food" but it's fun to eat once in a while and definitely a good sour candy to go for.
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.

These airheads wacky sour belts are absolutely amazing !When this candy touches your mouth and you love sour and sweet things then you will guaranteed to crave more . This is the type of candies where it could be found anywhere like your local grocery store or a drug store . So if you have a taste for a sweet and sour type of candy I recommend these!!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

We picked these up for our children during a road trip and ended up eating most of them ourselves. We had to stop at the next stop to get more because they complained. Oops! We usually don't enjoy the kids' candy, but these we loved! Good for all ages and fun too. We even worked on our colors while eating them with our littlest one.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples

I'm rarely in the mood for candy, but I love to eat these when I go to the movies (about once or twice a month for date night with my husband)! They're a perfect treat in-between bites of popcorn and sipping water. Movie theaters charge a little much, so if I ever get them just to snack, I'd probably get them from the dollar store
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Overland park, KS

The best from the airheads family. So deliciously sour and so easy to eat all in one sitting. Terrible for diets, good for the soul. My tongue may not like it as much though (since all the "sour" tends to hurt after a while), but the pain is worth it. As is all those miles I have to run afterwards.
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

If you like sour and watermelon these are one of the best yummy gummy candies out there. However they are not diabetic friendly so be very careful on how many you enjoy. They are reasonably priced and can be find in many different locations such as grocery stores, gas stations, liquors and retail stores.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS

Ever wish you could travel back in time? I have found a way to take a trip down memory lane. With one bite of these watermelon sour straws this candy throws me back in time to my childhood back when bills were non existent and if you behaved you got this treat at the end of a supermarket shopping trip
Rave'n M.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA

I love all types of candy and I love Airheads and when I found these Airheads Xtremes wacky watermelon sour belts it was like eating heaven I am in love with any candy flavored watermelon. These were amazing and I shared with my boyfriend and he was about to devour them all because he liked them too
Angela R.

Bethel Park, PA

Where do I get some?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

How are these? Are they as good or better than the sour patch watermelon candy?
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

Are there any good ?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Virgie, KY

I love the other flavors. Are these good too?