Airheads Xtremes Wacky Watermelon Sour Belts

by Airheads

Sour Watermelon, 2 oz. Tray, 18 Trays per order, Made in the USA, Kosher, Fat Free

Con chicles o ke es esto
Does anybody know the sugar quantity there? Is it good for children?
Where Can I Get These? [product:sour-patch-bags-soft-chewy-sour-then-sweet-blue-raspberry-candy]
Start your review of Airheads Xtremes Wacky Watermelon Sour Belts!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agocalifornia
I love airhead extreme what do you watermelon sour belts are so delicious I don’t know how you guys can go wrong with that there’s so many flavors and their belt so like I don’t like that and I just love it because you can just share with your friends or your family but you can shut anybody in the bowl that I would love to try it out and I would love to have the pleasure to even recommended for you guys and I’ll be sponsoring Isaac gave me a try to buy love you please send me that because I love you my baby can do that at all times
4 months agoApple valley, CA
These are so yummy and sour which is my favorite! I love these and the watermelon flavor is definitely mouthwatering ! This candy can last quite a while !!! And they are affordable! I recommend this tasty candys!
7 months agoLos Angeles, CA
These are always my favorite flavor and they always will be my favorite flavor. I eat them every chance I can. I love watermelon so much. And they are very affordable. Would buy again.
2 years agoROSEVILLE, CA
These aren't bad, but I do prefer regular Air Heads.  These just remind me of the generic sour gummy belts that many other brands have.  I wish air heads would come up with something a little more original and to their own brand of candy.  I wouldn't consider regular air heads gummy which makes them a little more unique than others.
3 years agoOlive Hill, KY
My children love these and occasionally I like to eat them as well.  There good for a little sweet snack to send with there lunch to school, or to put in a pinata.   I like that they can be chewed easier than similar brands,  Highly recommend to others.
2 years agoLafayette
As a child this was one of my favorite candies. I would get these all the time. It's definitely an affordable price and have a good taste. Sour candy is always good. My 4 year old enjoys eating these as well. One of my good friends is now addicted to these
4 months agoBiddeford, ME
I'm a candy junkie. There's very few candies I dont like. But fruity & sour stuff is one of my weaknesses & I absolutely love airheads This is probably my favorite kind of flavor airhead product, but I'm not picky & love them all. I normally always have Skittles, airheads, and starburst on hand
3 years agoBerkeley
I'm rarely in the mood for candy, but I love to eat these when I go to the movies (about once or twice a month for date night with my husband)! They're a perfect treat in-between bites of popcorn and sipping water. Movie theaters charge a little much, so if I ever get them just to snack, I'd probably get them from the dollar store
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
I love these sour belts omg! I like the rainbow better just because it's all the flavors in one belt but this is a great buy. They're soft to the mouth , sour but not too sour and it has the appropriate amount of sweetness to balance it out. I recommend these to any sour lovers or candy lovers who haven't , for some odd reason, experienced these magically candies .
3 years agoSn Bernrdno, CA
If you like sour and watermelon these are one of the best yummy gummy candies out there. However they are not diabetic friendly so be very careful on how many you enjoy. They are reasonably priced and can be find in many different locations such as grocery stores, gas stations, liquors and retail stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...