Airheads Xtremes Wacky Watermelon Sour Belts uploaded by Trin S.Airheads Xtremes Wacky Watermelon Sour Belts uploaded by Jessica A.

BY AIRHEADS #68 in Gummy Candy

Sour Watermelon, 2 oz. Tray, 18 Trays per order, Made in the USA, Kosher, Fat Free

• I love the other flavors. Are these good too?1 Answers
  • How are these? Are they as good or better than the sour p...1 Answers
  • Where do I get some? 2 Answers
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are my favorite! I rarely buy them, but when I do I feel like a little girl again. The flavor combinations are really yummy and delicious. They’re just good in general if you have a sweet tooth! You can literally find them anywhere if you want to buy them too.
KHADIJAH M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg, I forgot all about these. All when I was in middlw school this is thw candy I ate. I'd only eat this watermelon flavor because watermelon is the best and my all time personal flavor. I need to find a nearby store who sale these. Delicious.
Janilen Q.
Great candy and easily opens. Not really good for eating and storing afterwards. One of my favorites and top best candies. A bit pricey for just this though. But still affordable.
Jacky K.
Hemet, CA
Man these things are good! They are great it you don’t feel the need to have a 100 of them. They are great to use to make cute food crafts. Affordable but kind of hard to find.
Karina C.
chicago
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
These are the best sour candy I’ve had in awhile. They aren’t overwhelmingly sour or gummy. It’s a good mix so i feel very satisfied. I’m beginning to like these more than sour punch straws.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My soster always has a pack of these for her munchies, I m always in her stash. The start out sour and end sweet. I love them s they are watermelon. Doesn’t get any better!-
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
An old time fave of mine. Watermelon sour candy is delicious and I’ve had some trouble finding these in most stores, but whenever I do I make sure to buy a bunch!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These aren't bad, but I do prefer regular Air Heads.  These just remind me of the generic sour gummy belts that many other brands have.  I wish air heads would come up with something a little more original and to their own brand of candy.  I wouldn't consider regular air heads gummy which makes them a little more unique than others.
Angela R.
Amandriaa C.
Milner, GA
Where Can I Get These? Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy
Hannah B.
How are these? Are they as good or better than the sour patch watermelon candy?
Lourdes R.