BY AIRHEADS

AirHeads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Candy: Over 8 feet of candy Improved rainbow berry flavor! Everyone loves candy, but veggies need love too Kosher see more...

• What is the difference in regular Airheads and Airheads X...5 Answers
  • Do you like sour candy? 😂 Which one is your favourite?6 Answers
  • What do these taste like? I have never tried them before ...2 Answers
Airheads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Candy Rainbow Berry
  • "This is one of my new favorite candies i love the taste i always get these when i go to the movies they are so good i cant stop eating them. " in 24 reviews
  • "These are really good, At first I thought these were going to be really sour, but to be honest there not sour at all." in 20 reviews
  • "im a huge candyholic and this is prob one of my fav candies, this one is definitely one of my go to candies when im at the store looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth" in 18 reviews
  • "Its has the right amount of sweetness to it and It's not to sour just right for your taste buds..." in 13 reviews
  • "Airheads Xtreme has found the perfect balance in sour crystals that coat a sweet "fruit roll."" in 12 reviews
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are my favorite! I rarely buy them, but when I do I feel like a little girl again. The flavor combinations are really yummy and delicious. They’re just good in general if you have a sweet tooth! You can literally find them anywhere if you want to buy them too.
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
These are one of my favorite candies. I love the fruitiness and the sweetness. Its sweet but not too much. I love to snack on these after lunch and always keep some at my desk at work. They have very good, distictive flavors and I would definetely recommend.
Milan C.
Charleston, IL
This candy is the best! It is a perfect treat when I want something sweet and they are fun to eat! I bought this candy from the Walmart by my house. They are full of flavor that litteraly has your mouth watering as you chew. I am always happy when I buy them.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, NY
I love these with a burning passion. I eat them all the time. I eat them at the movies. At home. And way more. These are affordable and have a good value. I suggest this to all my food lovers out there and even if you don’t like food I still suggest it to you.
Ashten Y.
This is my favorite candy of all time. Being a vegan, I don't normally get the luxury of grabbing a candy at the checkout area, but when I found out this stuff is vegan, I was excited. I get these whenever I see them now. They're the perfect amount of sweet and sour and they are super yummy.
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pretty nice. I really like the colors but it is not really that sour as the pack would have you believe. It’s is not enough in the pack in my opinion. Not worth the money🤷🏾‍♀️
Jericca F.
Snowflake , AZ
So yummy! These things are straight up addicting! I alway wish I had bought two packages because is just never enough! But truly I don’t need two because they are LOADED with sugar and corn syrup and all kinds of crap... but yet, so good!
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
Even as an adult, I can’t resist trying to pull these apart and taking upon the challenge of getting one color fully stripped away. These are delicious: the perfect sweet and sour combo. I always pick these as a go to movie night candy
x x.
x
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually don’t eat that much candy, but if I do and I’m craving something sour, I always go for these. These are one of the best tasting candies I’ve tried. Very colorful and has fun packaging. You should try it!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I eat these I sometime lick the sugar off then eat it. This is a sorry candy but it is the type of sour I can actually handle. When you lick the sugar off the candy thing itself is actually chewy and sweet.
Concepcion S.
San Elizario, TX
Do you pull them apart of just shove them in your mouth whole? :)
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Are these better than regular airhead?
Patricia L.
Cabot, AR
Do kids of all ages like these?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Are these too sour or just right?
Lizzy c.
Do you prefer origonal air heads or these?