BY AIRHEADS #41 in Gummy Candy

AirHeads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Candy: Over 8 feet of candy Improved rainbow berry flavor! Everyone loves candy, but veggies need love too Kosher see more...

• What is the difference in regular Airheads and Airheads Xtremes?4 Answers
  • How does this compare with the normal airheads 8 Answers
  • Are these super sour?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is one of my new favorite candies i love the taste i always get these when i go to the movies they are so good i cant stop eating them. " in 24 reviews
  • "These are really good, At first I thought these were going to be really sour, but to be honest there not sour at all." in 20 reviews
  • "im a huge candyholic and this is prob one of my fav candies, this one is definitely one of my go to candies when im at the store looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth" in 18 reviews
  • "Its has the right amount of sweetness to it and It's not to sour just right for your taste buds..." in 13 reviews
  • "Airheads Xtreme has found the perfect balance in sour crystals that coat a sweet "fruit roll."" in 12 reviews
Milan C.
Robbins
This candy is the best! It is a perfect treat when I want something sweet and they are fun to eat! I bought this candy from the Walmart by my house. They are full of flavor that litteraly has your mouth watering as you chew. I am always happy when I buy them.
Priscilla G.
These sour strings are so good! I love all of the flavors. I love how soft and chewy it is. I love all the sugar that is left on the bottom. I love sour candy, but this one is for sure one of my top favorites. I would recommend to all sour lovers, it is good!
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love the taste its the same great texture as all the original Airheads. I'll always love the original Airheads the best with the wide variety of neat flavors but these have a rainbow berry flavor that's great too! I'd say not as sour as I was expecting is the only con but there still a brand I trust & love & I'd still purchase these in the future. Thanks Airheads & Influenster for an awesome place to share my voice on all the cool stuff I purchase.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my very favorite treats! The package comes with quite a few and it’s cheap so it’s a great deal! The candies themselves are super fun because they are rainbow colored! They are sour yet also sweet at the same time with the perfect ratio! This is one of my go-to treats for sharing on a road trip! Everyone should try these!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sweet & sour candy. These were great for making rainbow-themed cupcakes -- cupcakes were frosted with sky-blue frosting, two cuts were made in the tops, rainbows cut in half and the ends of each piece stuck in the cuts, then covered with white icing to look like clouds. The candies were easy to handle and very pliable when at room temperature. This package had WAY more than I needed for 36 cupcakes -- we can use the leftover for Halloween candy.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I don’t use eat these too often but when I’m in the mood for something sour and sweet: these are a go to choice. I recently used them to decorate some cupcakes. I used them as rainbows! I would definitely recommend the recipe to a friend!
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
My favorite airheads product! Every time I have a sour craving I purchase one of these. The sourness isn't too overpowering for me, which is perfect for me. These are so addicting too, I always end up eating the entire thing in one go😁
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really yummy the sweet and sour sugar crystals in them enhance the flavor and they are so chewy and delicious perfect for a pass time candy that never seems to disappear
Josie M.
All around great candy! I'm a sour lover. So when I eat this I like to let it sit on my tongue until all the sour is gone then eat the candy! Really good price, great quantity and great taste!
Jessica p.
ROMA, TX
1 of my most favorite candys every time we go to the store I always have to buy 1 and a fountain drink my husband already knows wat I'm gonna buy cuz it's always the samething
Concepcion S.
San Elizario, TX
Do you pull them apart of just shove them in your mouth whole? :)
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Are these better than regular airhead?
Patricia L.
Cabot, AR
Do kids of all ages like these?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Are these too sour or just right?
Lizzy c.
Do you prefer origonal air heads or these?