BY AIRHEADS #28 in Gummy Candy

AirHeads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Candy: Over 8 feet of candy Improved rainbow berry flavor! Everyone loves candy, but veggies need love too Kosher see more...

• What is the difference in regular Airheads and Airheads X...5 Answers
  • What do these taste like? I have never tried them before ...1 Answers
  • Are these super sour?6 Answers
Airheads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Candy Rainbow Berry
  • "This is one of my new favorite candies i love the taste i always get these when i go to the movies they are so good i cant stop eating them. " in 24 reviews
  • "These are really good, At first I thought these were going to be really sour, but to be honest there not sour at all." in 20 reviews
  • "im a huge candyholic and this is prob one of my fav candies, this one is definitely one of my go to candies when im at the store looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth" in 18 reviews
  • "Its has the right amount of sweetness to it and It's not to sour just right for your taste buds..." in 13 reviews
  • "Airheads Xtreme has found the perfect balance in sour crystals that coat a sweet "fruit roll."" in 12 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads Xtremes Bites Good Rainbow Berry, 2 Oz (Innerpack of 18) my kids used to beg me to buy this for them at the grocery store. They had got together and made this plan to get me to taste them. They told me that they were sweet and that I would like them very much. They were not sweet you were in fact very very sour. So parents out there don't let your kids full you into believing that they're only just sweet. once you get past the sour part of the candy it's not too bad. If your kids ask you for it go ahead and get it I recommend it.
Iguevara G.
Yakima
So good I love them but the reason I have it a 4 is because it’s a little messy with the sugar on it but it’s taste soo good and it’s inexpensive and affordable and i recommend this to everyone who loves candy
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Catherine M.
These have been my favorite gummy snacks for as long as I can remember. They aren’t too sour and they’re pretty cheap. There is also a good amount of them in every package. My main critique is that they be offered in a dispenser like gum so that it’s easily to cut and eat.
Nikki G.
Atlanta, GA
so good! they have the perfect amount of sour and sweet! I feel like these are actually better then sour patch to be honest! I eat these about like once a month : ) im so fat : )))) I bought this at kroger, but you can honestley get these anywhere! I would recommend 100%
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
These are one of my favorite candies. I love the fruitiness and the sweetness. Its sweet but not too much. I love to snack on these after lunch and always keep some at my desk at work. They have very good, distictive flavors and I would definetely recommend.
Milan C.
Charleston, IL
This candy is the best! It is a perfect treat when I want something sweet and they are fun to eat! I bought this candy from the Walmart by my house. They are full of flavor that litteraly has your mouth watering as you chew. I am always happy when I buy them.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
I love these with a burning passion. I eat them all the time. I eat them at the movies. At home. And way more. These are affordable and have a good value. I suggest this to all my food lovers out there and even if you don’t like food I still suggest it to you.
Ashten Y.
This is my favorite candy of all time. Being a vegan, I don't normally get the luxury of grabbing a candy at the checkout area, but when I found out this stuff is vegan, I was excited. I get these whenever I see them now. They're the perfect amount of sweet and sour and they are super yummy.
Nava S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Airheads so I was really excited to try these but they were just okay to me, hence the 3 stars I gave. I was expecting them to be really sour (kind of similar to sour straws) but they were just a little sour. The flavor wasn’t too great either.
Concepcion S.
San Elizario, TX
Do you pull them apart of just shove them in your mouth whole? :)
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Are these better than regular airhead?
Patricia L.
Cabot, AR
Do kids of all ages like these?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Are these too sour or just right?
Lizzy c.
Do you prefer origonal air heads or these?