Airheads Xtremes Sourfuls Rainbow Berry Chewy Candy - 6 oz uploaded by Rockea J.

BY AIRHEADS

Taste a new dimension of Sour! Airheads Xtremes Sourfuls start sour, stay sour and are always flavorful! Rainbow Berry flavor. Nut-free and low-fat. see more...

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are my favorite! I rarely buy them, but when I do I feel like a little girl again. The flavor combinations are really yummy and delicious. They’re just good in general if you have a sweet tooth! You can literally find them anywhere if you want to buy them too.
Janelle P.
Fontana
These little sweet and sour Airheads Xtremes Bites Rainbow Berry are my go to when I can’t decide between sweet or savory. They can become a bit much so definitely eat them in moderation not in one sit down! These are my favorite from the airhead candy’s.
Alyssa R.
Fort myers, FL
Recently tried these for the first time and loved them. Theyre so good but you feel so bad after eating them because of the sugar and chemicals theyre made with. Terrible for you but soo good to eat.
Surbhi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Once again, I really like these! these are chewy and sour and just delicious if you are in the mood for something sour. They are affordable if you know how to keep a pace and not finish a bag. Better than the original ones for sure! Do try them, I know young kids or people that love sour food would love these :)
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I'm kind of upset with myself that I ever even tried these, because now I'm OBSESSED. These kind of remind me of Kazoozles because they have that creamy center. The outside is super sour but not too sour. You'll still rub your mouth raw but in the best way. Seriously try these candies and get a cavirt. So worth it!
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
These aren’t bad, I prefer the regular air head bites better. My mom knows that I love the air head bites so I received a bag of the sourfuls in my Christmas stocking. They were good and I ate them, however I just prefer the regular air head bites.
Jenny E.
mustang
i love the gummy part on the inside it’s so tasty and you also get quite a bit from just one bag it’s amazing they’re very affordable and really good there are definitely worth the try i’d recommend to everyone
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are super tasted however they do taste a little different than the ztream like strips. But if you want a fluffier nite than these are perfect. They’re actually pretty sour too so that’s a plus