GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateAirhead
Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 304 oz

Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz

by Airhead

Nothing starts a party like a bag of fantastically fruity and chewy Airheads Bites candy. Pop'em, share'em or save some for later, play delicious with every handful of Airheads Bites. Gluten-free and peanut free, these Airheads bites are the perfect candy for fundraising, holidays like Halloween, events, party favors, concession stands, office treats, movie sweets and more. There's more to explore! Try Airheads Soft Filled Bites, three delicious dimensions of tangy, sweet and smooth Airheads flavor in every bright bite.

30.4 ounce bags of Airheads Xtremes Bites sweetly sour Rainbow Berry candy; There's nothing like the sweetly sour jolt of Rainbow Berry flavor bites; Give a candy gift to your sweetly sour loving friend, stock up your pantry or use Airheads Xtremes Bites candy for holidays, event party favors, office treats, fundraising and more!; Allergy friendly, free of - milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish and shellfish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz!
Floo F.
Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz uploaded by Floo F.
I can only eat a maximum of two gummies because their sour taste is too strong and my kids don't like them.
Mariah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these sour gummy bites! They have the perfect amount of flavor from the gummy’s and the sour dust is always amazing. I wish they came in a bigger bag size but the smaller sizes are still great. I highly recommend!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz uploaded by Emily F.
My favorite candy! A unique berry flavor with the perfect chewy texture and sour bite!! I love buying the big bags at 5 below!!
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are one of my favorite gummy/sour candies. They taste like mini sour airheads and I can essentially finish an entire bag in one sitting haha.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sour gummies, so these bite size airheads are perfect for me! They taste delicious so they've highly addictive. I love buying them whenever I'm craving sour candy yet don't want to make a mess.
member-05b08
I am actually very disappointed with the airhead bites as they are too chewy and too thick. I wish they were as thin as the original ones and as sour. I was super excited to try these but very disappointed to find out the texture was just too tough.
hailey P.
Yum! Can’t get enough airheads xtremes!!! Maybe even better than the original. Addictive
Antonio G.
Corona, NY
Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz uploaded by Antonio G.
As you can see I love sweets and this one cannot go unnoticed either, it is very rich and it is not that expensive so I recommend it girls Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz
aryanniuy A.
I am in love with airheads extreme bites rainbow berry pie stand bag there are one of the sweetest and nicest and sour taste ever it makes your taste buds go in a different world I would give this 100 out of 100
Juana B.
Airheads Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry, Party, Stand Up Bag, 30.4 oz uploaded by Juana B.
I love the combination of favors, its sweet and sour at the same time. I really recommend them. The colors are super fun. What I like the most is the size. There just perfect❤️

Looking for your answer?