BY AIRHEADS #48 in Gummy Candy

The rainbow of intensely fruity, sweetly sour, playfully chewy flavor of Airheads Xtremes. Now in smaller, shareable bites. There’s finally enough Airheads Xtremes to go ‘round!

Airheads Xtremes Bites Rainbow Berry
  • "definitely try them they are so good and small , great for little snacks , i received this product complimentary from influenster " in 32 reviews
  • "I received these complimentary from influester, they were really good I shared them with my family, I love how they are sweet at first then get sour" in 29 reviews
  • "These are so good they taste sour but got the fruity taste to seriously yummy ill eat a whole bag of them there seriously the awesome little snacks ever." in 26 reviews
  • "If you have a sweet tooth then this candy is for you.and even if you don't have a sweet tooth I think you would still enjoy this." in 18 reviews
  • "I received these in my Varsity vox box complimentary from influenster & They were pretty good, they wren't sour or anything but they had a decent taste!" in 17 reviews
Milan C.
Charleston, IL
As someone who loves candy,  especially airheads, this is by far the best of the best. These taste way better than the original air heads and are not too expensive. I always get mine from the dollar store because they are cheaper there. If you buy from the movie theater, it is a bit pricey for candy,  but to me it is worth it.
Robbi E.
Neenah
I was never one for sour candies, but I started eating the long ones in high school, found out they're not really too sour but they are sweet! Found these when we were out shopping one day and got them. After a few days my parents and my sister wanted to try them so I let them, next thing I know I pretty much got my entire family hooked on them.  We used to buy multiple bags at a time just so they'd last more than a few days in the house. They're my mom's go-to gummy snack. Even my little nephew loves them.
rachel c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat these at the movies every time !!!!!!! (Almost) This candy tastes sooooo amazing and reminds me of a chewy jolly rancher covered in sour . Definitely the rainbow is my favorite. I am surprised on how easily you can eat the whole bag.
Jericca F.
Snowflake, AZ
Love how convenient these are! So much easier on a road trip! And conspicuous... as a mom, I have to hide my candy and having big long strings of candy is not very conspicuous.... these are small and I can hide them easily! #momwinning
Kelsey B.
YUMMY! These are a bit thicker than the strips but they are deliciously addictive! I’m not a huge sweets person, but I can never just eat one of these! The only flavor they have to my knowledge is Rainbow Berry and it is just super yummy! More sweet than sour!
LaKyra B.
OBSESSED! These are the perfect combination of sweet and sour. I don’t have much of sweet tooth, but these are the perfect blind. I eat way more than I want to admit.. I eat bags full in a week. The strips from this brand I feel are a bit more sour, but these are less messy! Airheads Xtremes Bites Rainbow Berry
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
I find these more conventional than the strips themselves. Very tasty and chewy. I buy these at any supermarket or drugstore. They are of very good value and they taste great. I don’t buy them too often but when I do get the chance I’ll pick them up.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I really enjoyed the belts so I figured these would be a good alternative and fun as bites. These aren’t the same chewy consistency as the belts but instead are a thicker “gel” I’m not sure how to put it. I would have enjoyed these if they had been just like the belts except chopped up. You can’t even stretch them like gummy candy. The fruity flavors is there, also there isn’t the full sugar coating.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I could not find these for sale anywhere! I like airheads regular taffy stick candy, but I am a candy freak and wanted to try the new product. These are awesome! Way better than the original candy. They remind me of big fat skittles, but with the airhead flavors. I have shared them with several people and everyone loves them! I think it's worth it to buy them in bulk.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I like the strips better than these. I feel like these don’t taste as good for some reason. They hurt my teeth to eat because they are so full of sugar. Good for movies or an occasional treat.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
Are these just as good as the big ones?
Adrienne S.
Liberty, SC
Are these as good as the long ones?
Carole P.
Do you like Airheads Xtremes bites or War Heads sour cubes better?
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
Where do they sell these?
Taylor B.
Tabernacle, NJ
Did anyone else think that they were going to be sour??