BY AIRHEADS

Air Heads, the delicious tangy, taffy-like chewy candy that just gets tastier with every chew! In fact, they're so addictive that they should come with a warning label. Don't be an airhead, leave that to your candy. Enjoy this mouthwatering white mystery candy today.

• Does anyone love or hate airheads and why? 9 Answers
  • So has anyone ever figured out what the mystery flavor ac...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Airhead flavor?230 Answers
  • "Soft and chewy taste great love the raspberry blue." in 1 review
  • "They ate ok not the best candy but will do lol but the flavor are on point the grape one is the one will go to more " in 1 review
  • "I have always loved and will continue to love them." in 1 review
  • "All the flavors are amazing but definitely the watermelon an green apple are the best!" in 1 review
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love air heads. The little ones, the big ones, and even the ones that have 2 flavors in 1 bar. They are one candy that I can’t ever get tired of. I don’t get them often but when I do I enjoy them. My favorite flavors are the blue raspberry & the grape. I highly recommend these candies to everyone they are delicious and worth every penny.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These white airheads are epic! We all love them in my house. We don’t get these too frequently because they are so sugary but it’s a blast when we do! Very affordable. Can’t wait to get these again especially now that it’s summer and the kids can burn off some of that sugar outside!
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I still buy Airheads to this day.  This is my all time favorite non chocolate candy!!  The taste, the texture.... it is all so great.  And the ultimate question is what flavor is the mystery flavor?????  I have no idea but I love it.  After the cherry flavor the mystery flavor is my favorite!
Kelly M.
Airheads White Mystery are one of my favorite Airhead flavors. They have a blueberryish taste that is great. I used to eat these all the time as a kid. I liked that they were white and didn't change your mouth colors. They are the right amount of chewy and don't typically get stuck in my teeth.
Jessica L.
Hands down the white mystery flavor is the best flavor of airheads. I love airheads, I know it's just straight up sugar but they're amazing. They're soft and chewy and they have great flavor. I don't eat them much, only as a treat, but I really like them. Worth a buy - especially on a road trip!
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE NON-CHOCOLATE CANDY!!! I hate anything that is grape or cherry flavored (cough medicine when I was a kid scarred me), but I will eat grape or cherry Airheads with the biggest smile on my face. Love the variety of flavors, the texture, and how my mouth waters whenever I eat one!
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
Ouuuuuu yes I love these air heads their so good I would have to say my favorite one is the blue raspberry so good turns you wouldn’t be able to really tell the flavor but it taste fruity it’s not high at all😋
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, Airheads are not the best candy but the white mystery version is just so nostalgic and makes me think of how fun it was to get a mystery flavor candy as a kid (airheads, dumdums, etc).  I haven't seen these anywhere in a long time, but I would buy them if I did!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I was a young one, I remember my sister and I walking to the corner store a couple blocks away and using some scrounged up change to buy air heads and those nerds candy ropes. The white mystery kids was ALWAYS my favorite and I would usually get as many as a could. One of my favorite candies!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Air heads are a classic. I used to love the mystery flavor and the red flavor. They had a great blend of being chewy and yet soft. Sweet, yet not so overly sweet with a good hint of sour. The mystery flavor which is this one tasted to me a lot like blue raspberry.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?

Amazon