BY AIRHEADS #4 in Gummy Candy

Air Heads, the delicious tangy, taffy-like chewy candy that just gets tastier with every chew! In fact, they're so addictive that they should come with a warning label. Don't be an airhead, leave that to your candy. Enjoy this mouthwatering white mystery candy today. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Soft and chewy taste great love the raspberry blue." in 1 review
  • "They ate ok not the best candy but will do lol but the flavor are on point the grape one is the one will go to more " in 1 review
  • "I have always loved and will continue to love them." in 1 review
  • "All the flavors are amazing but definitely the watermelon an green apple are the best!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Air heads are a classic staple of childhood joy, where I, personally, ate pounds of these along with other candies. But the blue airheads were always my favorite. I am now an adult, semi health conscious, and vegan, so I thought I'd never enjoy these again. But after wanting to treat myself with loads of candy last week, I stopped and checked out the ingredients and low and behold air heads are vegan!! They honestly do taste great with that heavy, smooth texture that is so satisfying to gnaw on and the fruit flavors. If they weren't full of artificial flavors and other non-edible sounding ingredients like "Blue Lake 1," I would eat these all the time and take my edible treat down memory lane. But I am very wary of ingredients that I can't pronounce and colors that sound like they belong in the painting section of Home Depot, so if you are too, be careful. But if not, enjoy them because the taste is so satisfying.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Let's start off that I absolutely love the red and blue flavored Airheads but I OFTEN like to eat this one because of the mystery flavor you get!!! Is very unique and sooo repurchase worthy! So I will continue buying this ones instead ❤️
Alyssa B.
Air Heads are so good! They're so simple yet so addicting. Just one small strip of candy has so much flavor. My favorite flavor is the raspberry. Whenever I try a raspberry candy it's either really good or really bad. Air Heads raspberry is really good! I love this candy so much and will never stop buying it.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Airheads take me way back to when I would go to the store with $.25. They were good as a kid but as an adult I don’t like them as much. They tend to be hard to chew. Not something I’d buy for me but I’d let my kids get.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Airheads definitely remind me of middle school valentines, because that is what everyone gave out! I really like this candy, but it can be really hard to chew. I usually choose something different just because it is SOOO sweet and SOOO chewy. There are other candies I prefer now that I have gotten older, but these are still yummy! Lots of different flavors and the rapper is always shiny and eye catching
Elva C.
Ribera, NM
these have been my favorite ever since I can remember. I always loved eating the mystery one till the end and take my time enjoying it trying to figure out the flavor. I remember eating it it first one time and I was in such a hurry to eat them that I never even tried guessing the flavor much less enjoy it haha if there is one candy I can never get sick of is air heads.
Nadia M.
Tustin
Air heads is a great candy. I recommend air heads for a quick nibble and this candy you can have on the go. Air heads have so many flavors to choose from and each on is delicious. Air heads is cheap and affordable. I recommend this product 5/5.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
The most classic candy. I remember in grade school it was cool to buy those on recess & shake the wrapper back & forth while firmly gripping one end between the thumb & pointer until all of candy had moved down to the other side of the wrapper. Forming into a thick ball of the candy instead of its traditional thin sheet. Maybe you should start making them like that. Reduce on packaging. Just an idea.
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
This air head mystery candy is very chewy but also very tasty although you can’t specifically describe the flavor of it’s like but to me personally it was like all types of fruits combined in a piece of candy honestly I’d buy it again it taste pretty good
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Air heads are one of my fave childhood candies. Especially the blue raspberry flavor. It brings me back to my childhood every time I see them. I don't eat them as often as i did as a child but a treat once in a while is nice.
Kathleen D.
What is your favorite flavor? Mystery and blue raspberry were my favs!
Natalie C.
Scotland
What Flavour is better ?❤️
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are also in suagr free?
Berta B.
What's this candy like??😳
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
Does anyone know the flavor of the mystery one?