Airheads White Mystery

Air Heads, the delicious tangy, taffy-like chewy candy that just gets tastier with every chew! In fact, they're so addictive that they should come with a warning label. Don't be an airhead, leave that to your candy. Enjoy this mouthwatering white mystery candy today.

When will the mystery be unlocked?
What flavor do you think this is?
Anybody able to figure out what the mystery flavor is? I keep eating them. One day it will hit me.
Start your review of Airheads White Mystery!
Product Highlights
All the flavors are amazing but definitely the watermelon an green apple are the best!in reviews
They ate ok not the best candy but will do lol but the flavor are on point the grape one is the one will go to more in reviews
Soft and chewy taste great love the raspberry blue.in reviews
I have always loved and will continue to love them.in reviews
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are one of my favorite sour candies. They remind me so much of my childhood. There are so delicious, from your first taste, your mouth waters for more, it's easy to bit into, and the flavor hits your mouth instantly. They're not extrememly sweet so it's possible to enjoy without feeling like you're just having sugar. My favorite flavor is watermelon. I recommend giving them a try, you can get them at your local grocery store and they're really cheap, there are also a wide range of flavors to choose from.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I can usually get these pretty cheap and a corner store. Maybe .25-.50 cents! Yummy fruity flavors and good chew!
Zane P.
Portland , OR
Love getting a surprise I’ve been eating airheads since I was a child and I still love them to this day! I use to buy a big pack of them at the store with a different assortment of flavors now I tend to just buy 1 at a time.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are usually go for the chocolate but in my older years I've gotten a taste for like the sugary fruity sweet stuff. And these airheads along with Laffey taffy seem to float my boat. I like the chewy texture I think it's because they last a lot longer than most candies and your mouth. And the artificial flavors are really tasty. They're also very affordable and available at many places.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Best flavor of airheads. I guess it doesn’t really matter what flavor you end up with, the mystery ones are always best!
Vanessa A.
Waretown, NJ
Mystery Air Heads are my son's absolute favorite Air Head flavor. Everytime he eats them he says that the mystery flavor always tastes different. All Air Heads are delicious but the mystery flavor is interesting because you never know what it's going to taste like and my son loves that! Airheads White Mystery
Jacque T.
Omaha
I love airheads. it is one of my favorite candies. I love the mystery flavor, because you'll never know what you're gonna get!
Victoria S.
Reading, PA
I like Air Heads, but I find that they're often not as soft as I'd like them to be. For the price, I find it's worth it though. Usually they are given as treats during Halloween while trick-or-treating in my neck of the woods.
Kamryn S.
Medina, OH
Great stocking stuffers! Everyone loves these, although they can get chewy.
Great stocking stuffers! Everyone loves these, although they can get chewy.
Laura A.
I love Airheads! Every flavor is amazing! This one is my absolute favorite though! It tastes kind of like a tropical punch! It's hard to pinpoint exactly but there are definitely some tropical fruits mixed together to make this amazing flavor.

283 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha G.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a 2 ans
Airheads White Mystery ? Are the mystery pieces all the same type or does the company miss it up? What flavor do you believe it is?
Alexandra V. il y a un an
They are all the same mystery flavor