BY AIRHEADS #21 in Gummy Candy

Air Heads, the delicious tangy, taffy-like chewy candy that just gets tastier with every chew! In fact, they're so addictive that they should come with a warning label. Don't be an airhead, leave that to your candy. Enjoy this mouthwatering white mystery candy today.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Soft and chewy taste great love the raspberry blue." in 1 review
  • "They ate ok not the best candy but will do lol but the flavor are on point the grape one is the one will go to more " in 1 review
  • "I have always loved and will continue to love them." in 1 review
  • "All the flavors are amazing but definitely the watermelon an green apple are the best!" in 1 review
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite flavors, I really like airheads becuase they have a great blend of chewy yet soft, sweet yet slightly tart/sour and have great flavors. Every time I eat the mystery white I definitely get a strong Blue Raspberry flavor. We recently got a free bag of mini airheads from Kroger and my husband agrees with me, he tastes blue raspberry as well. I saw in the Q&A section that someone saw the "How it's made" episode on the mystery white airhead is actually a mix of leftovers. I'm thinking the blue raspberry flavor is more potent then the other flavors so thats probably why it stand out a little more.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
Air heads are a classic staple of childhood joy, where I, personally, ate pounds of these along with other candies. But the blue airheads were always my favorite. I am now an adult, semi health conscious, and vegan, so I thought I'd never enjoy these again. But after wanting to treat myself with loads of candy last week, I stopped and checked out the ingredients and low and behold air heads are vegan!! They honestly do taste great with that heavy, smooth texture that is so satisfying to gnaw on and the fruit flavors. If they weren't full of artificial flavors and other non-edible sounding ingredients like "Blue Lake 1," I would eat these all the time and take my edible treat down memory lane. But I am very wary of ingredients that I can't pronounce and colors that sound like they belong in the painting section of Home Depot, so if you are too, be careful. But if not, enjoy them because the taste is so satisfying.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These white airheads are epic! We all love them in my house. We don’t get these too frequently because they are so sugary but it’s a blast when we do! Very affordable. Can’t wait to get these again especially now that it’s summer and the kids can burn off some of that sugar outside!
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
I still buy Airheads to this day.  This is my all time favorite non chocolate candy!!  The taste, the texture.... it is all so great.  And the ultimate question is what flavor is the mystery flavor?????  I have no idea but I love it.  After the cherry flavor the mystery flavor is my favorite!
Kelly M.
Airheads White Mystery are one of my favorite Airhead flavors. They have a blueberryish taste that is great. I used to eat these all the time as a kid. I liked that they were white and didn't change your mouth colors. They are the right amount of chewy and don't typically get stuck in my teeth.
Jessica L.
Hands down the white mystery flavor is the best flavor of airheads. I love airheads, I know it's just straight up sugar but they're amazing. They're soft and chewy and they have great flavor. I don't eat them much, only as a treat, but I really like them. Worth a buy - especially on a road trip!
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
Ouuuuuu yes I love these air heads their so good I would have to say my favorite one is the blue raspberry so good turns you wouldn’t be able to really tell the flavor but it taste fruity it’s not high at all😋
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, Airheads are not the best candy but the white mystery version is just so nostalgic and makes me think of how fun it was to get a mystery flavor candy as a kid (airheads, dumdums, etc).  I haven't seen these anywhere in a long time, but I would buy them if I did!
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I was a young one, I remember my sister and I walking to the corner store a couple blocks away and using some scrounged up change to buy air heads and those nerds candy ropes. The white mystery kids was ALWAYS my favorite and I would usually get as many as a could. One of my favorite candies!
Yanibell P.
New York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Air heads are a classic. I used to love the mystery flavor and the red flavor. They had a great blend of being chewy and yet soft. Sweet, yet not so overly sweet with a good hint of sour. The mystery flavor which is this one tasted to me a lot like blue raspberry.
Kathleen D.
What is your favorite flavor? Mystery and blue raspberry were my favs!
Natalie C.
Scotland
What Flavour is better ?❤️
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are also in suagr free?
Berta B.
What's this candy like??😳
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite flavour??