Airheads White Mystery

Air Heads, the delicious tangy, taffy-like chewy candy that just gets tastier with every chew! In fact, they're so addictive that they should come with a warning label. Don't be an airhead, leave that to your candy. Enjoy this mouthwatering white mystery candy today.

What is the real flavour of this candy ?
Airheads White Mystery ? Are the mystery pieces all the same type or does the company miss it up? What flavor do you believe it is?
Do you know the mystery flavor?
Start your review of Airheads White Mystery!
Product Highlights
“All the flavors are amazing but definitely the watermelon an green apple are the best!” in reviews
“They ate ok not the best candy but will do lol but the flavor are on point the grape one is the one will go to more ” in reviews
“Soft and chewy taste great love the raspberry blue.” in reviews
“I have always loved and will continue to love them.” in reviews
Dorchester, MA
my roommate is convinced the white mystery flavor is the same flavor everytime. No matter how many times I yell at him that hes wrong he still doesn't understand that HE IS WRONG. One time I had an ORANGE flavored airhead white mystery which was incredibly disappointing. The rest of the airheads flavors are bomb and air heads are some of the best candy on the planet.
Lindenhurst, NY
You can never go wrong with a White Mystery. Airheads are a good snack and you have to stop yourself before you eat too many of them! With the mystery flavor, it leaves you guessing as to which flavor you are actually having because the color is white! Overall, the white mystery airheads are amazing and it is always fun to guess which flavor you got!
Lexington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not sure which flavor this is but it always seems to be a good flavor like a friend or a cherry flavor I think it's the same flavor because every time I've had it it was a good flavor and every time as a kid and my kids if they have the choice of picking a couple out like 10 for a dollar they always get the white mystery and I always did too
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads White Mystery- Airheads are okay, it just depend on your mood. For me personally I feel like they are just way too sugary; I just don’t feel like it is worth it for me most of the time. It also dissolves weird sometimes and you are left with this residue. Not my all time favorite, but I’ll eat one every once in a while.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Now THIS IS A TREAT!!!  The White Mystery Airheads...uuummmm, um, um!!! Soooo good.  I eat these mostly during the summer, but FRFR I could eat them probably eat these every day.  The value is amazing...these things are soooo inexpensive. That's probably why I eat them more in the summer as opposed to all year round.  My teeth wouldn't survive. LOL
Beaverton
I LOVE THIS ONE. Anything AirHeads is the best quality you could ever imagine. I stock up on this especially because it's my boyfriend's favorite candy and it is perfect for a date night or as a gift. Please send me some!!! Love your stuff. I can promote on my tiktok where I have 25k followers as well. Much love,
Tia
Tia
Every time I eat this, it always has a different flavor taste & keeps me guessing at what it is which I love. I love biting into one of these & trying to pick out the flavor! Out of all the air head flavors this is the one I am drawn to most. I've loved it since I was a young kid. It always hits home with me 😌
Airheads are one of the most flavorless candies to me, they taste just like artificial coloring and sugar. It get's stuck in your molars, so I would start by fixing that and the flavor. The packaging may say it tastes like strawberry or raspberry but they all taste like a bag of artificial flavoring.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like the white mystery airheads as well as all the rest of the flavors. The white mystery ones are fun because it’s a mystery flavor however I think that they all taste the same. I think that the white mystery has its own flavor which is fine. They taste delicious and I would recommend to everyone!
Homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The white mystery AirHead every time I go in the store by at least six of them because I still be trying to guess the flavor and I think it's a white grape there is nothing about this product that I would change very affordable not pricey at all I recommend his father to everyone it's a must-try

280 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Indianapolis , IN
il y a 4 mois
shyanne V. • il y a 6 jours
i would believe all the mystery flavors are the same, but i'm not sure what flavor they are exactly.