BY AIRHEADS

Peanut-free, gluten-free and low-fat No "BIG 8" allergens (no milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, shellfish, wheat)Nothing beats the tremendously tangy, playfully chewy chew of Airheads. Perfect for everyday sharing, parties and holidays, like Halloween! Get creative and cut or mold Airheads into custom treats. Visit Airheads.com or pinterest.com/airheadscandy for ideas! see more...

• Who else only like the green and red one3 Answers
  • Anyone ever find out what the mystery flavored airhead was?1 Answers
  • What does the mystery taste like?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jericca F.
Snowflake , AZ
This one is probably my favorite flavor right next to the blue raspberry! Laffy Taffy’s are the coolest candy! I love how chewy and soft they are! Something I don’t love is how sticky they make my fingers but it comes with the territory of eating candy so it doesn’t change my love for them!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love watermelon flavored everything so when I saw these I remember as a child loving these candies so of course I wanted to try watermelon. They are very hard to eat and really messy and hard on my teeth. I don’t remember enjoying the flavor very much at all
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I don't understand how the creators could pack so much flavor into one little piece of candy!! It's so chewy and flavorful I chew on it forever before I swallow it. It's like the flavor never fades. Definitely my favorite candy.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Loveeeee air heads super good sweet and a little tangy the kids mostly eat this I used to eat them a lot as a kid this flavors is good I love the cherry or blueberry one so good I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
Between this flavor and blue they are so mouth watering and delicious! Always the two flavors I look for and buy no matter where I go ! Never a let down ! Never the wrong taste ! #airheadlife
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
Love airheads!!! Love watermelon!!!! These two brought together was a match made in heaven!! I have eaten these since I was little and will continue to be a fan for life!!!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really like water melon Air Heads. I have bought them over and over again. All the fruit flavored air heads are good. The sour Belts are more than likely my favorites.
Geraldine M.
Who doesn’t love airheads? The watermelon ones are my favorite! Not really a. Fan of the smell but the taste is great! They remind me of my childhood for some reason.
Emily D.
North East, MD
My favorite candy ever! I do not eat many sweets, but I prefer fruity candy over chocolates any day. For many years, watermelon airheads have been my all time favorite candy! Perfect flavor, not a nasty artificial watermelon flavor like some other candies. 5 stars for sure
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Airheads and the watermelon flavor is one of my favorites. They are cheap (usually 25 cents a piece), and they bring me back to my childhood and stopping at the gas station to get them. They are a little hard and make me think I’m going to rip my teeth out sometimes.
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
What's your favorite airhead flavor(s)?
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
I haven't had Air Heads in years! Does anyone know where I can buy them?
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
Did anyone else ever shake them until they were like a small fat pillow?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
What does the mystery taste like?