BY AIRHEADS #60 in Gummy Candy

Peanut-free, gluten-free and low-fat No "BIG 8" allergens (no milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, shellfish, wheat)Nothing beats the tremendously tangy, playfully chewy chew of Airheads. Perfect for everyday sharing, parties and holidays, like Halloween! Get creative and cut or mold Airheads into custom treats. Visit Airheads.com or pinterest.com/airheadscandy for ideas! see more...

• Who else only like the green and red one3 Answers
  • Anyone ever find out what the mystery flavored airhead was?1 Answers
  • What does the mystery taste like?4 Answers
Jericca F.
Snowflake, AZ
This one is probably my favorite flavor right next to the blue raspberry! Laffy Taffy’s are the coolest candy! I love how chewy and soft they are! Something I don’t love is how sticky they make my fingers but it comes with the territory of eating candy so it doesn’t change my love for them!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love watermelon flavored everything so when I saw these I remember as a child loving these candies so of course I wanted to try watermelon. They are very hard to eat and really messy and hard on my teeth. I don’t remember enjoying the flavor very much at all
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I don't understand how the creators could pack so much flavor into one little piece of candy!! It's so chewy and flavorful I chew on it forever before I swallow it. It's like the flavor never fades. Definitely my favorite candy.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Loveeeee air heads super good sweet and a little tangy the kids mostly eat this I used to eat them a lot as a kid this flavors is good I love the cherry or blueberry one so good I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Watermelon is my favorite fruit and to take it in my favorite candy, it is so good! This flavor reminds me of eating watermelon when I was a little girl at home. Very tasteful and delicious. Everyone should try it!
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
Between this flavor and blue they are so mouth watering and delicious! Always the two flavors I look for and buy no matter where I go ! Never a let down ! Never the wrong taste ! #airheadlife
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
Love airheads!!! Love watermelon!!!! These two brought together was a match made in heaven!! I have eaten these since I was little and will continue to be a fan for life!!!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really like water melon Air Heads. I have bought them over and over again. All the fruit flavored air heads are good. The sour Belts are more than likely my favorites.
Geraldine M.
South Gate, CA
Who doesn’t love airheads? The watermelon ones are my favorite! Not really a. Fan of the smell but the taste is great! They remind me of my childhood for some reason.
Dianna J.
norton
The airhead is great and inexpensive. But I can only eat when I’m in the mood and I definitely do not choose this flavor because it is way too sweet, but he kids love any flavor of airhead.
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
What's your favorite airhead flavor(s)?
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
Catherine S.
nashville, TN
I haven't had Air Heads in years! Does anyone know where I can buy them?
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
Did anyone else ever shake them until they were like a small fat pillow?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
What does the mystery taste like?