Airheads Watermelon

Peanut-free, gluten-free and low-fat No "BIG 8" allergens (no milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, shellfish, wheat)Nothing beats the tremendously tangy, playfully chewy chew of Airheads. Perfect for everyday sharing, parties and holidays, like Halloween! Get creative and cut or mold Airheads into custom treats. Visit Airheads.com or pinterest.com/airheadscandy for ideas!

Who else only like the green and red one
Anyone ever find out what the mystery flavored airhead was?
What does the mystery taste like?
Start your review of Airheads Watermelon!
christy W.
williamstown
Airheads are awesome unless you eat to many at once. Then they start to get a gritty texture. I love how they just cam out with the Airhead bites.
Michelle L.
Canton, OH
Air heads are a different kind of candy ! They are almost like a taffy but softer and chewier! I usually don't buy a big package of them like they show in the picture, but If you're serving for a lot of people it'll be cheaper! They come in a lot of differnt flavors
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
The watermelon Airheads are my favorite flavor. It has that classic watermelon candy taste. The candy is light and flavorful. I think Airheads are such an underrated candy in general. I do like all the flavors but I will always pick watermelon first if given that option.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been eating these since I was a child and they are really good. The watermelon flavor is my absolute favorite. They are afforable and the different flavors are amazing. Try them! I recommend.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Out of all the Airheads I think watermelon is the best. I like how long and "taffy" like they are. Great taste and I can get small ones are $.15 cents where I live, so very reasonable.
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,164 reviews
Airheads Watermelon uploaded by Kat J.
This was one of my favorite childhood candies,... Airheads are kind of like taffy, but not as smooth in their texture. The chewiness and fruity flavors are the standout qualities of this candy. My personal favorite is Watermelon, it’s perfectly sweet and surprisingly tastes really natural (although I’m sure there’s nothing natural about the ingredients LOL). Airheads can be affordable or expensive depending on where you get them, but my favorite place to buy them is Five Below because you can pick and choose the individual flavors you want and buy them separately (as opposed to a variety pack). I can get a whole bag of Watermelon for less than $10. Overall, this candy is a dentist’s worst nightmare, but I can’t deny that Airheads are delicious 😋
Chasity C.
Millers Creek, NC
Airheads Watermelon uploaded by Chasity C.
Airheads are obviously amazing! They are my favorite candy by far. When I want anything sweet, this is the product I go for. They are very affordable and mess free. I will always repurchase.
Vidhi J.
Westbury, NY
Purchased at: Target
Airheads are one of my favorite candy’s! They have wonderful flavors and I love the watermelon especially! Great to share with other people as well!
Rene M.
I used to really love airheads but as I have gotten older my taste buds have changed. Watermelon used to be my favorite flavor. Now it just taste off to me.
amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Airheads Watermelon uploaded by amanda V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Over the years I have tried several times to make myself like these. I just can't. The watermelon flavoring is absolutely disgusting. I am personally just not big on a watermelon flavored anything. If I had to pick an airhead I would probably be cherry.