Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateAirheads
Taffy Candy Bars, White Mystery, 055 Oz /156 G (Pack of 72)

Airheads Taffy Candy Bars, White Mystery, 0.55 Oz /15.6 G (Pack of 72)

by Airheads

Airheads are a tangy, taffy-like, chewy candy that come in individually wrapped strips. Have you ever noticed that everyone has their own peculiar way of eating them? From twisting the bars into really weird shapes to rolling them into a ball, everybody’s got their own way of doing it, which just adds to the fun! AirHeads bounced onto the radar of confection lovers in 1986 courtesy of the Italian and Dutch candy manufacturing company Perfetti Van Melle. Produced by their USA division based in Kentucky.

Pack of 72 taffy candies, Each 0.55 oz; White Mystery, The color of the candy offers no clues as to the succulent secret of these stretchy and chewy taffy bars featuring a mysterious flavor only your taste buds can decode!; AirHeads are a chewy taffy-like confection that kids love to pull, squish and mold into crazy shapes before they bite into it. AirHeads are tasty and playful treats that come in a variety of fruity flavors both sweet and sour.; Recognized by their boldly colored wrappers that hint at the intense flavor contained inside.; AirHeads remain a candy aisle favorite for their taste singularity and simple, have-to-it design.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Airheads Taffy Candy Bars, White Mystery, 0.55 Oz /15.6 G (Pack of 72)!
Elizabeta M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I received this particular Air Head from my grandson. He knows I like products that are in the taffy family. Although I can’t describe the flavor because it is a surprise I really enjoyed it. It is sweet but not overwhelming in sweetness. It was fun to eat and I literally had more than one I liked it so much. It’s a sweet treat that I look forward to having when I find it on the stores .
Wally L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the flavor of the Airheads White Mystery is all the Airheads flavors mixed together! I Just Think That Would Be A Good Guess Since I Like Airheads So Much!

Looking for your answer?