BY AIRHEADS

All of my friends are Air Heads®.
5 striped mini bars.
Air Heads®,?? Double mystery??
Artificially flavored candy. see more...

Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This is really my sons candy I only had like two pieces but it was a really yummy this is like one of the only candies from when I was a kid that they actually keep making and every extremes like every year they come out with more flavors and different styles this is the candy that will last forever
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
These were a huge hit in my daughter's kindergarten class. We gave a box to each child for Valentine's Day and the kids of course loved them. I also had a box for me and they are delicious, soft and not hard to chew at all. Airheads are a candy I have liked for 20+ years. Very consistent brand.
Jessalyn L.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE AIRHEADS! Lol this brand is the most delicious and if you want to try it, give it  a whirl! The price is right and theyre better than all alternatives! You won't regret trying this, I promise! They're worth every calorie, I also promise that!
shay W.
Who don't love air here so long love the flavor is the taste the look of the packaging is so inviting is very grand me everything about areas is just delicious is very awesome and I would always recommend it to someone especially if you have a sweet tooth
Somewhat A L.
I love airheads in general, so when I saw a mix of two flavors, I had to try it. I was not disappointed. I really enjoyed them, but of course, as candy, its rather sweet. I can only eat a few pieces at a time. Worth it!
Aly R.
Mountville, PA
One of the best airhead innovations. I usually buy some whenever i see then around. The normal flavored airheads are delicious but this is a cool new kind. I found them at the dollar store And I'm more than likely to continue purchasing them.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
Steve Bruner, the future inventor of AirHeads and Director of Marketing at the time, submitted his plans for a new brand of candy on August 7, 1985. At the time, Mentos was the main product that was being produced by Perfetti Van Melle, but a new fruity product by the company was in the works in Germany to expand their business. This product was known as The Fruit and Wafer Bar, a flat fruit candy put in between two pieces of rice paper. As they were making the fruity product, a competition was ensuing with Lipton Tea, who was also working on a product called Fruit Wrinkles. Fruit Wrinkles ultimately won, making Bruner and his associates rethink their new product. They focused on the fruit and the texture, eliminated the rice paper in favor of the fruity substance in a wrapper, and had a food sampling in Tennessee to make sure everything could be up to speed. Bruner himself went to his sons for an idea of the name of the product, with the question, "What would you call your friend who did something silly?" After many suggestions, one of the names they came up with was Airhead. Bruner went with it, asking children aged nine to fifteen how they thought about the name. It gained a high rating, so Bruner went forth with the idea, drawing the name with a balloon face to complete the packaging. They started with one individual red flavor, before expanding to others.
Cortney D.
Mooresville, NC
Air heads are my fav candy so when you take them and make them small and mix the flavors, I'm in heaven. Seriously I can eat this entire box of them. I only allow myself maybe a box every 4 months because they are not healthy for me
Jade S.
So yummy I had some of these for Valentine's Day...I don't know why but I really prefer the minis. You really get a good bit for the amount of money they cost. I will definitely buy these again.
Sarah G.
Love all of these flavors. Super sweet and Chewey. They are so cheap for the quality that you get. It is such a good value. I try to not eat these all of the time biut it is so hard becuase they are so good. I would recomend this to other people. You can get them anywhere!