BY AIRHEADS

• Are these new? I haven't seen them around at all.1 Answers
  • Are these a brand new product? I've never heard of them, ...1 Answers
  • What are these I've never heard of "spinners"? 1 Answers
Ruth S.

Me encantó ESTOS Pero No puedo encontrarlos en Nashville Más ME GUSTARIA VOLVER Que les traen los sabores Increíbles ERAN y Una Alternativa un ESTO SERIA UN cabeza de puente aéreo regular de fruta Pero por el pastel de Buenos hijo. Definitivamente compraría de nuevo CUANDO Pueda encontrarlos de nuevo.
Bethany H.
Aberdeen
I'm not just watching it and it's just like the best part is it when it works and I will probably not forget to send the message that the people that I have been doing so will not just tell my husband about the money
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Awesome I love these! I can honestly say they are great the flavors are fantastic! It's affordable and I highly recommend this product I will definitely repurchase this product ! Great I love it !!!!!! Yummy
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My children love these candies! They like to play and make a mess with them as well lol. I would definitely recommend this to other parents but be careful, there's so much sugar in them!
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Loved these but can not find them in nashville anymore i wish they would bring them back the flavors were amazing and an alternative to this would be a regular airhead but fruit by the foot are good to. I would definitely purchase again when i can find them again.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
These are really great for kids any age. Even adults! If you're wanting a quick snack that won't break the budget this is an awesome option. If you're a little weird on texture issues though you might want to bypass. It's a little hard to explain the texture because it's chewy and soft and then a little tough all at once.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
loves to roll off a piece to eat and put the rest back in the paper for a few minutes until she is ready for another piece. For some reason we can not find them in stores anywhere. If they have been discontinued I think it is a HUGE marketing mistake on the part of Airheads.
Jazmyn S.
These are always a really good munchies fix! I love the strings of two different flavors, the crisp sugar on the long candy! Its so much fun to eat, super colorful, really delicious. I just wish there was more in the container!!
Caitlin M.
These are delicious and full of flavor. They're coated in sweet and slightly tangy sugar crystals, which, if you eat too many will give you a canker sore. They're nice and soft but do tent to stick to your teeth.
Hannah K.
Madisonville, KY
I can't find these anymore, where can you buy them at?
Ruzica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What's your favorite flavor
jade l.
Phoenix, AZ
I wanna try these how do they taste
Jessica  E.
At what store can I buy these?
Dajah R.
Carbondale, PA
Are these sold in the U.S?