AirHeads Spinners

by Airheads

Are these new? I haven't seen them around at all.
Are these a brand new product? I've never heard of them, but would love to find some to try. I love AirHeads candy!
What are these I've never heard of "spinners"?
Start your review of AirHeads Spinners!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoSydney
I used to love these back in school! They were sweet and fun but the only downside to them was that it can become very sticky and messy.
2 years ago
Doces sem ser enjoativos. Amei a embalagem, bem mais pratica que a anterior. Gostei muito do valor nutricional bem especificado.
5 years ago
One word....YUMMY!!! Vi love these as a snack at the movies or just on the go. pop the in my purse and go. very tasty as well
2 years ago
É enjoativo, não tem um sabor tão gostoso quanto outros produtos com o mesmo valor, não compro muito mas minha irmã gosta
3 years agoBarrancabermeja
Delicious, incredible. Really are great, its texture, taste are incredibly unequaled. what do you expect to taste?
5 years agoFort worth tx
I remember as a kid now my kids love to eat them..they are a great way to put a smile on my kids face..
5 years agoMADISONVILLE TN
Love these things. So easy to eat and get for a sweet tooth. I pack these in lunch bags for the kids.
2 years ago
Todos saben bien a todos le guata y son deliciosos a su manera no hay mucho que decir sobre ellos
2 years agoMilano
I’m such a big fan of airheads. Their flavour is very classy. I can’t explain it but I love it!
5 years agoCambridge, ON
2002 reviews
I've never seen these in stores but, kids would probably like them and they're made with fruits
Ask a question to the Influenster community...